This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
Wigton: King Street Bus Stop
— 10.3 kilometres
10.3 kilometres Carlisle Bus Station — 12.6 kilometres
12.6 kilometres Troutbeck (Cumbria): Hotel Bus Stop — 17.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Dalston (Cumbria) Rail Station
— 6.4 kilometres
6.4 kilometres Wigton Rail Station — 10.8 kilometres
10.8 kilometres Carlisle Rail Station — 12.2 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Pooley Bridge Ullswater Ferry Landing
— 23.3 kilometres
23.3 kilometres Keswick Ferry Landing — 23.3 kilometres
23.3 kilometres Nichol End (Derwentwater) Ferry Landing — 23.6 kilometres
Newcastle International Airport
— 87.8 kilometres
- Carlisle Castle (12.6 kilometres)
- Mirehouse Historic House and Gardens (20.0 kilometres)
- Dalemain Historic House & Gardens (21.6 kilometres)
- Wordsworth House and Garden (27.0 kilometres)
- Acorn Bank Garden and Watermill (30.8 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.