This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful adults-only glampsite on a working Cheshire farm
- A 25-minute drive to Macclesfield, 40 minutes to Oulton Park Circuit
- Dog track and shower, farm shop, and spectacular countryside views
When you're pining for a peaceful getaway without kids underfoot, head to Welltrough Hall Farm Glamping, an adults-only glampsite about a mile from the Cheshire village of Lower Withington.
Overlooking a 270-acre working farm and with views over the Cheshire countryside, this is a spectacular spot to use as a temporary base. There are no noisy nippers here to shatter the peace and quiet, so laze about in comfort and soak up all that greenery with little to disturb the calm other than bird calls.
When it comes to eats, it’s easy to maintain the sense of rural peace – a farm shop on site can sort fresh meat for the barbecue, and it’s just a short walk across fields to the village pub when a night off from cooking is a must.
The site’s owners know hols aren’t complete without canine chums trotting along at heel (and on a lead), so they recommend plenty of explores hereabouts, including a three-kilometre mown grass track around the farm, a public footpath through one of the fields, and lots of other walks in the area. A warm doggy shower awaits back at base to protect against muddy pawprints.
For outings further afield, the farm is well-placed for jaunts to nearby towns and villages, race tracks, stately piles and grand gardens. The site's information shed is stocked with leaflets for inspiration and finer details.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Definitely book, you won’t regret it
Great site, well worth the price to stay and great facilities
Highly recommend. Amazing views . Added bonus of a hot tub
Excellent site, nice and quite
Excellent site, facilities, location
The hot tub!! Log fired, nice effect! The fact we …
Excellent site with clean facilities and friendly staff.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
- Coach stations
Manchester Airport The Station
— 16.5 kilometres
16.5 kilometres Bus Station — 17.6 kilometres
17.6 kilometres Stockport Bus Station STAND B — 22.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Goostrey Rail Station
— 3.8 kilometres
3.8 kilometres Holmes Chapel Rail Station — 5.8 kilometres
5.8 kilometres Chelford Rail Station — 6.0 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 52.8 kilometres
Manchester Airport Terminal 3
— 16.0 kilometres
16.0 kilometres Manchester Airport — 16.0 kilometres
16.0 kilometres Manchester Airport Terminal 1 — 16.2 kilometres
Maintain that feeling of peace with a 10-minute drive to Redesmere lake, where guests can engage in sailing and birdwatching, or a 20-minute drive to Prestbury Golf Club for leisurely strolls along the links.
More high-octane options are to be had within relatively easy reach too: zoom along rides and rollercoasters at Alton Towers (50 minutes) or sign up for driver days and races at the scenic Oulton Park Circuit (40 minutes).
Guests can experience life among the one-percent of yore by tripping around some of the stately piles nearby – Capesthorne Hall and Tatton Park are both within 30 minutes – while more humble historical buildings can be toured at Nether Alderley Mill and Little Moreton Hall within 20 minutes.
Stick to the country estate life by wandering gardens at Hare Hill or Biddulph Grange (between 20 and 25 minutes away), or turn gazes to the altogether more celestial at Jodrell Bank (10 minutes). Prefer something more lively? It’s 50 minutes to museums, stadiums, gardens and distilleries in Manchester, and an hour to the zoo, castle and shops in Chester.
- Capesthorne Hall & Gardens (4.3 kilometres)
- Hare Hill Gardens (NT) (9.7 kilometres)
- Little Moreton Hall & Gardens (NT) (10.0 kilometres)
- Nether Alderley Mill (7.5 kilometres)
- Hare Hill (9.6 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Welltrough Hall Farm Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Welltrough Hall Farm Glamping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Welltrough Hall Farm Glamping? Maintain that feeling of peace with a 10-minute drive to Redesmere lake, where guests can engage in sailing and birdwatching, or a 20-minute drive to Prestbury Golf Club for leisurely strolls along … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Welltrough Hall Farm Glamping?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10:30 a.m.