This campground/park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Luxury family-friendly activity resort in the Shropshire Hills
- A 10-minute drive to Shrewsbury for castle, dungeon and river cruises
- Pool, pizzeria, spa, cinema, fishing and kayaking all on site
Your history fact of the day: Henry IV went to war near here for control of the English throne. And it's very much still a spot worth battling over: lush green hills, wild forests, ruined forts and clear rivers jumping with fish make Shropshire a jewel in England's outdoor crown. You're in for a royal treat…
Settle down to have the lot from Love2Stay, a smart and well-equipped site in the Shropshire Hills, four miles from the centre of Shrewsbury. As pondered by many a monarch, you’ll have to have a think about what to do with all your time here. You could… fish in the lake or kayak on it; swim in the natural pool or get muddy on the assault course; buzz around the bee garden, stretch yourself with yoga or steam in the spa… The kids will no doubt be fans of the massive adventure playground, the den building and the bushcraft walks… then you can all cosy up together in the evenings for outdoor films in the cinedrome.
After such antics, it’s a fine idea to fill up on woodfired pizzas from the restaurant (where takeaways are also on offer if you fancy finding your own corner to eat in). A small supermarket is a mile away for those in the mood for sorting their own grub, and there are plenty of eateries to pick from over in Shrewsbury.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent site with clean facilities Level pitches
Exceptional site, worth every penny
Just about everything. Its a very responsive outfit so they …
Excellent site, clean facilities, lovely staff and level pitches
Can’t wait to go again
Excellent site with clean facilities
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
— 4.3 kilometres
4.3 kilometres Rural Cottages — 11.5 kilometres
11.5 kilometres Rural Cottages — 11.5 kilometres
- Train stations
Shrewsbury Rail Station
— 4.3 kilometres
4.3 kilometres Wellington (Shropshire) Rail Station — 12.5 kilometres
12.5 kilometres Yorton Rail Station — 13.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 81.4 kilometres
Birmingham International Airport
— 70.7 kilometres
If you do make it away from the fab spread of activities on site, then a trip to medieval Shrewsbury (10 minutes' drive) comes fully recommended. Get stuck into the grisly tales on offer at the Jailhouse, gaze upon the cracking views from the 11th-century castle, and have a riverside picnic in local favourite Quarry Park.
For those with restless boots, take the fine circular tour of the town and three larger walks of the surrounding countryside, taking in battlefields and bandit hideouts, ancient forts and nature reserves. You can hire bikes back at the site to visit ruined abbeys and stately homes on designated trails.
Bridgnorth (half an hour) is well worth a trip, especially for train buffs: a clifftop rail cars glides adventurers up the 111-foot sandstone cliffs slowly enough to savour the views over the Severn valley. Another sedate (if slightly noisier) way to see the surrounds is on the Severn Valley Railway, whose old steam engines puff 16 miles from Bridgnorth down to Kidderminster through cracking fine English countryside, tooting at suitable intervals.
- Much Wenlock Priory (14.0 kilometres)
- Darby Houses (Ironbridge) (14.8 kilometres)
- Blists Hill Victorian Town (15.1 kilometres)
- Attingham Park Estate: Cronkhill (2.3 kilometres)
- Attingham Park (2.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and caravan|
|Arrive:||12:30 p.m. –||6 p.m.|
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||6 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Love2Stay cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Love2Stay on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Love2Stay have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Love2Stay dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Love2Stay? If you do make it away from the fab spread of activities on site, then a trip to medieval Shrewsbury (10 minutes' drive) comes fully recommended. Get stuck into the grisly tales … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Love2Stay?
Camping and caravan Arrive: 12:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.