This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Cosy yurts on a biodynamic farm in the Lincolnshire Wolds
- A 25-minute drive from Louth; 45 minutes from Lincoln
- Well-equipped kitchen hut and communal yurt on site
Shire Farm Yurt Village is a glamping site in the Lincolnshire Wolds, on one of the country’s largest biodynamic farms. It’s a two-minute drive (or 20-minute walk on a country path) to the nearest village of Hagworthingham, for a pub and café; self-catering supplies can be picked up less than 10 minutes’ drive away in the supermarkets and farm shops of Spilsby or Horncastle.
All such supplies can be put to good use in the site’s kitchen hut, which is kitted out with a fridge, microwave, a two-ring hob and plenty of pans, crockery and cutlery. On warmer days guests can also use the communal outside seating area, which has picnic benches, a barbecue and a firepit (plus a good stack of logs and charcoal to feed them with). There’s no need to come prepped for breakfast, as all the yurts are stocked with bread, jam, tea and plant-based milk.
Each of the cosy yurts is furnished and supplied with bedding and towels, along with an electrical supply plus lamps and fairy lights. Nearby is a facilities block that houses showers and toilets, and a larger communal yurt with a woodburning stove, comfy seating and a dining table.
Guests who fancy a walk can start by strolling along the chakra paths, which are a couple of minutes away from the yurts, or set out for Snipe Dales Nature Reserve, about a mile away on foot. Louth (25 minutes’ drive) and Lincoln (45 minutes) are both good for day trips if you’re after some town time.
Open from 01/04/2021 to 31/10/2021
Open from 01/04/2022 to 31/10/2022
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Really great place, would highly recommend. Will defo be returning!
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
- Coach stations
— 7.0 kilometres
7.0 kilometres St Peter's Church — 14.5 kilometres
14.5 kilometres St Peter's Church — 14.6 kilometres
- Train stations
Thorpe Culvert Rail Station
— 16.8 kilometres
16.8 kilometres Wainfleet Rail Station — 19.9 kilometres
19.9 kilometres Havenhouse Rail Station — 21.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 56.8 kilometres
— 47.6 kilometres
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Snipe Dales Nature Reserve: five minutes’ drive
- Horncastle (galleries and community garden): five minutes
- Ovens Farm Vineyard: 10 minutes
- Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre: 15 minutes
- Louth (museum and antique shops): 25 minutes
- Hubbard’s Hills (walks and picnics): 25 minutes
- Skegness (aquarium, seal sanctuary and beach): 25 minutes
- Tattershall Farm Park: 25 minutes
- Woodside Wildlife Park: half an hour
- Lincoln (castle, cathedral and Magna Carta display): 45 minutes.
- Lincoln Medieval Bishops' Palace (35.1 kilometres)
- Lincoln Cathedral (35.1 kilometres)
- Lincoln Castle (35.2 kilometres)
- Gunby Hall Estate: Monksthorpe Chapel (12.3 kilometres)
- Gunby Hall (14.0 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Shire Farm Yurt Village have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Shire Farm Yurt Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Shire Farm Yurt Village? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Snipe Dales Nature Reserve: five minutes’ drive - Horncastle (galleries and community garden): five minutes - Ovens Farm Vineyard: 10 minutes - Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre: … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Shire Farm Yurt Village?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.