Make your great escape
- We make it a doddle to book campsites, glamping sites and caravan parks throughout the UK, Europe and the Americas.
- Trusted by 3m holidaymakers from 112 countries
- Choose and book in minutes, with instant confirmation and no booking fees.
- FT 1000, Financial Times' 1,000 fastest-growing companies in Europe
Camper parks in Val di Zoldo
3 bookable sites with camper sites within 64.4 kilometres of Val di Zoldo
- Browse all Val di Zoldo campsites.
- Search instead for:
[[ campsite.hierarchy ]]
This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful site 100 metres from the Alta Badia cross-country skiing area
- Shuttle bus to Armentarola ski lift a kilometre and a half away
- Wellness centre, sauna and restaurant serving South Tyrolean dishes
Electric optional gravel pitch 4 x From £21,57/€24/A$39,02/US$27,18/CA$36,88/CHF25,63/SEK249,25/DKK178,69/NOK256,01/ISK3 827/ARS1 926,51/CLP21 584/PEN95,29/NZ$41,36/R455,86/PLN107,48/R$145,80/CZK639,42/RSD2 822/HUF8 494,36/RUB1 925,31/CN¥190,30 per night
- Peaceful site with views of the Pale di San Martino mountain range
- Mountain biking, hiking trails, canyoning, fishing and skiing nearby
- Outdoor swimming pool, poolside snack bar, pizzeria and playground
Fully-serviced grass and gravel pitch unlimited x From £12,58/€14/A$22,76/US$15,86/CA$21,51/CHF14,95/SEK145,40/DKK104,23/NOK149,34/ISK2 233/ARS1 123,80/CLP12 591/PEN55,59/NZ$24,12/R265,92/PLN62,70/R$85,05/CZK373/RSD1 646/HUF4 955,05/RUB1 123,10/CN¥111,01 per night
- Scenic Lake Corlo site with private beach and canoe rental
- A 40-minute drive to the Prosecco Route; 50 to Dolomites National Park
- Beach, canoeing, tennis, archery, bar, restaurant and small shop
Electric optional asphalt and grass pitch 6 x From £20,67/€23/A$37,39/US$26,05/CA$35,34/CHF24,57/SEK238,87/DKK171,24/NOK245,34/ISK3 668/ARS1 846,24/CLP20 685/PEN91,32/NZ$39,63/R436,87/PLN103,01/R$139,72/CZK612,78/RSD2 705/HUF8 140,43/RUB1 845,09/CN¥182,37 per night Electric optional asphalt and grass pitch 6 x From £22,47/€25/A$40,64/US$28,32/CA$38,41/CHF26,70/SEK259,64/DKK186,13/NOK266,67/ISK3 987/ARS2 006,78/CLP22 483/PEN99,26/NZ$43,08/R474,86/PLN111,96/R$151,87/CZK666,07/RSD2 940/HUF8 848,30/RUB2 005,53/CN¥198,23 per night Electric optional asphalt and grass pitch 6 x From £22,47/€25/A$40,64/US$28,32/CA$38,41/CHF26,70/SEK259,64/DKK186,13/NOK266,67/ISK3 987/ARS2 006,78/CLP22 483/PEN99,26/NZ$43,08/R474,86/PLN111,96/R$151,87/CZK666,07/RSD2 940/HUF8 848,30/RUB2 005,53/CN¥198,23 per night Electric optional asphalt and grass pitch 6 x From £23,36/€26/A$42,27/US$29,45/CA$39,95/CHF27,77/SEK270,02/DKK193,58/NOK277,34/ISK4 146/ARS2 087,05/CLP23 383/PEN103,23/NZ$44,80/R493,85/PLN116,44/R$157,95/CZK692,71/RSD3 058/HUF9 202,23/RUB2 085,76/CN¥206,16 per night
Let us help you find more search results…
Want to see more? We're only showing the sites that are bookable on Pitchup.com.
- What are the top sites in Val di Zoldo?
- How much does it cost to stay in Val di Zoldo? Prices start at €13,94 (R264,78)/nt for 2 people Check prices and availability
- How many sites in Val di Zoldo are open now? 3 See all sites in Val di Zoldo open now
- How many sites in Val di Zoldo allow dogs? 3 See all dog-friendly sites in Val di Zoldo