This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Spectacular lakeside site in rural Oregon
- Fishing, boating and boat mooring from site on Odell lake
- Fish cleaning station, barbecues and communal firepit
What gorgeous surrounds are around the aptly-named Shelter Cove in rural Oregon... This spacious resort is spectacularly scenic (have a look at the view you'll get from the communal firepit area, for one), and in a peaceful woodland setting on the shores of Oregon's Odell lake.
You can moor your own craft at the resort marina, or simply sit around and cast off into the waters: once you land your catch, there's a fish cleaning station on the grounds so you can prep it for supper. (And perhaps cook it at the communal firepit: once again, these are mighty special views.)
Barbecues are also around for you to cook your own catch, and you can sort the accompanying essentials/side dishes at Shelter Cove's well-stocked general store. An ATM is here for your convenience too.
Shelter Cove also has propane sales and free wifi. Pets are welcome but must be registered at the front desk upon arrival, please.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Lake and/or mountain
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
You'll likely spend quite some time fishing and boating on Odell lake (or lounging and absorbing the spectacular scenery), but activities from skiing to wilderness hiking are close by once you're ready to move on.
Willamette Pass Ski Area is a short drive from the resort at three miles away, reachable via Highway 58. Activities are available all year round here, from summer hiking, mountain biking and disc golf to winter skiing, snowshoeing and inner tubing. One of the steepest runs in the world, the RTS (52 degrees at its most hair-raising point) is at Willamette Pass: skis are available to rent from the pass lodge if you want to give it a go.
The Diamond Peak Wilderness, nine miles away, spans two national forests, Willamette on the west and Deschutes National Forest on the east. Fishing, climbing and horse riding are popular pastimes here; if you're a hiker, there are around 125 miles of trail to tackle including the 14 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail along the east slope of Diamond Peak. Snowshoeing and skiing are good picks here for winter.
Other outdoor days within day trip distance include Crescent Lake Resort (12 miles), the Crater Lake National Park (51 miles), and the 25-mile diameter of Newberry Volcano, 64 miles away.
- Does Shelter Cove Resort & Marina have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Shelter Cove Resort & Marina dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Shelter Cove Resort & Marina? You'll likely spend quite some time fishing and boating on Odell lake (or lounging and absorbing the spectacular scenery), but activities from skiing to wilderness hiking are close by once you're ready ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Shelter Cove Resort & Marina?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.