This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A family-friendly resort near waterfalls, fishing and hiking
- Seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a propane-fired barbecue
- Easy access to Highway 299
Welcome to Lassen RV Resort in McArthur CA, a pet- and family-friendly camping resort in California’s Fall River Valley.
Pine, oak, and juniper forests stretch between lakes and rivers near the campground, making this section of northeastern California famous for activities like fishing, golf, hiking, biking, and bird watching.
The campground is an excellent base for day trips to see the amazing Burney Falls or to fish on Eagle Lake, Baum Lake, Hat Creek or the Pit River or Fall River.
The 68-acre campground is located on a forested bench above the valley, providing you with stunning vistas and views. Because it is off the main highway, the campground is a quiet place to camp — yet, with the easy access to Highway 299, it is close to nearby amenities and attractions.
The large propane-fired outdoor barbecue and picnic area make planning group functions easier. The site offers free limited WiFi at the office and pool.
There is a swimming pool, open from June to Labor Day with a large shallow end, making a safe place for children to play and for adults to exercise.
There is a restroom adjacent to the pool, a clean, heated bathhouse as well as a laundry room with front load washers and dryers.
Join the gang in an impromptu horseshoe tournament or meet up for a picnic lunch, watching for birds, wildflowers, and other wildlife. You can swap stories with other campers about your hike around McArthur-Burney Falls or the time you spent exploring the lava tubes at Lava Beds National Monument. You might even find a golfing partner for a day on the links at the Fall River Valley Golf and Country Club.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
McArthur-Burney Falls State park is nearby with great waterfalls, fishing and hiking. Lava Beds National Park is about 90 minutes away with access to numerous lava tube caves for exploration.
Make a trip to Lassen Volcanic Park to hike, enjoy nature and see active boiling mud pots. There are numerous wildlife refuges nearby if you wish to enjoy some quiet outdoors time.
The Fall River Valley Golf and Country Club is a short drive away.
- Does Lassen RV Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Lassen RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Lassen RV Resort? McArthur-Burney Falls State park is nearby with great waterfalls, fishing and hiking. Lava Beds National Park is about 90 minutes away with access to numerous lava tube caves for exploration. Make a ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Lassen RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon
Reception is unmanned after 6pm. Please call the site/park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time. The team will then provide you with the relevant information about your unit/pitch.Read more