This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Within walking distance of western action at Tombstone
- A few miles from the Dragoon Mountains and the San Pedro River
- Breakfast restaurant, bakery and free hot showers
Stampede RV Park is an owner-managed business in Cochise County of southeast Arizona, within a few miles of the Dragoon Mountains and the San Pedro River. It's within walking distance of the famed downtown area of western town Tombstone as well as centrally located to several popular attractions, including gold, silver and copper mines.
In downtown Tombstone, you'll feel as though you've stepped back in time to the 1800s. Every day of the year, people stroll on the wooden sidewalks dressed in 1880s clothing. You'll also find various services including post office, worship services, restaurants, and more.
Facilities at the park include a breakfast restaurant, Tombstone's only bakery and a laundry facility. The clean and modern bathrooms have free hot showers.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
Join locals and visitors for regular events including the Territorial Days in March, the Rose Festival in April, Wyatt Earp Days in May and Helldorado Days.
Tombstone is renowned for its mining and for the Earp brothers, three outlaw cowboys. These days it has regular re-enactments, the boardwalks of Allen Street, and the establishments of Big Nose Kates and the Crystal Palace, both with live entertainment. The Longhorn restaurant is recommended by the Stampede team for food.
Also see Boothill Cemetery, Tombstone's final resting place for the good, bad and evil of the 1800s; tour the town on a trolley bus or see a gunfight re-enactment show.
- Does Stampede RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Stampede RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Stampede RV Park? Join locals and visitors for regular events including the Territorial Days in March, the Rose Festival in April, Wyatt Earp Days in May and Helldorado Days. Tombstone is renowned for its mining ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Stampede RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.