This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Located near the Arizona Desert
- Only 45 minutes from Phoenix
- Many hiking trails nearby
Poised at the entry to the tranquil Sonoran Desert National Monument, Wild West Ranch & RV Resort is just a 45-minute drive from Phoenix.
This pet-friendly campground is equipped with a toilet block with free hot showers, a communal kitchen and a laundry service. There is also an RV/trailer and car wash and a horseshoe pit. Guests can also use the free wifi whilst sitting under the citrus grove.
There are many hiking trails available near the park.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
There are many hiking trails near the campground, including the popular four-mile hiking Table Top hiking trail leading to the mountain summit, the Hunter Trail talking you to the top of the Pichacho mountain.
The Wildhorse Pass Motorsports Park, a multi-faceted, 450 acre park is only a short drive away and offers an array of options for racers, and fans alike.
If you're not afraid of heights you can try new flying experiences with:
- Arizona Soaring Glider Rides
- Sky Dive Arizona
The campsite is close to some major cities like Phoenix and Tucson.
The area also offers several casinos and golfing opportunities, as well as a mall for food and shopping.
- Does Wild West Ranch & RV Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wild West Ranch & RV Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Wild West Ranch & RV Resort? There are many hiking trails near the campground, including the popular four-mile hiking Table Top hiking trail leading to the mountain summit, the Hunter Trail talking you to the top of the ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Wild West Ranch & RV Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon