This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Big-rig friendly park in Oklahoma City's Adventure District
- Beauty parlour on site for massages and hair styling
- Fitness room, miniature golf, bar-lounge, pool and shop
Twosomes, travellers, families and groups… all are welcome at scenic and centrally placed Twin Fountains RV Park in Oklahoma City's Adventure District – and what a heap there is to do on and around site too.
This big-rig friendly park is splendidly set for activities to suit all within strolling or short driving distance, as its Adventure District setting is home to several of the city's most popular attractions including a zoo, botanical gardens, museums and horse racing. More museums, golf, canal trips, sports and plenty of shopping, bars and restaurants are within an easy 10 minutes' drive.
And as for on site? There's a pool and a splash pool for all ages to have dips in, a fitness room to keep in shape and a hot tub for sinking into afterwards, and a horseshoes pit and miniature golf for nicely competitive family afternoons. A site convenience store sells groceries and essentials.
And also splendidly? Twin Fountains has its own beauty parlour where you can book treatments including massages or haircuts, and its own bar-lounge for lazy indoors days and evenings. And finally, look out for the site pond: this is where you'll see the twin fountains…
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Leisure/theme park nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 sites)
Stacks to see and do is within a couple of minutes from Twin Fountains: explore nearby first then see what's on offer in the surrounding area, all within 10 miles.
A range of family options is less than two miles away, including the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum and its Hall of Great Western Performers (John Wayne and his guns included natch); the 45th Infantry Division Museum, with collection of military firearms and over 200 Bill Mauldin cartoons; the Oklahoma State Firefighters Museum and the National Softball Hall of Fame.
Kids should also go gaga at the Science Museum Oklahoma and its fab Kirkpatrick Planetarium, while outdoors there's the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, home to over 1,900 animals. The Lincoln Park Golf Course and the Remington Park Racing Casino are also at the Adventure District.
Once you've tackled all that lot, set off to explore more… within 10 minutes' drive you'll reach Bricktown, the Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark and the Bricktown canal and water taxis; restaurants, theatres and nightclubs; Oklahoma City National Memorial and the Oklahoma City Museum of Art; the Paseo Arts District; Penn Square Mall and the greenery and serenity of Myriad Botanical Gardens.
- Does Twin Fountains RV Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Twin Fountains RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Twin Fountains RV Park? Stacks to see and do is within a couple of minutes from Twin Fountains: explore nearby first then see what's on offer in the surrounding area, all within 10 miles. A range ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Twin Fountains RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.