This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly and peaceful English-managed site 11km from Águilas
- In a countryside citrus-lined valley and wildlife haven
- Set up for summer holidays and longer winter stays
Deep in a secluded citrus valley in Spanish countryside just under 11 kilometres from the fab seaside town of Águilas, Camping La Quinta Bella is a friendly, English-managed site for summer holidays or, if you're fortunate enough to play truant from responsibilities for a time, longer breaks in winter under the Spanish sun. There's a low cost of living in the area so your euros will stretch further, to take you adventuring among the nicely rounded variety of things to see and do in the surrounding area.
The site is in a remote spot where peace and quiet reign, but you'll find it a cinch to get to many attractions and days out in the region, including family-friendly beaches, Costa Cálida golfing (truly fab), Europe's biggest coastal saltwater lagoon the Mar Menor, and rivers and mountains to explore: just ask the multilingual team for its tips. Dog walks and bike rides lead directly out of the site.
The Camping La Quinta Bella team prides itself on going the extra mile for its guests, whether you want to hook up to English telly on your pitch or need an airport transfer when it's time to pack up (bah) and go home. The facilities and amenities are thoughtfully laid out and carefully maintained too: there's a pool for lazy sunny days, and a bar-restaurant with terrace and views of the citrus groves, where you can tuck into paella, salads of all sorts and other treats made with fresh local ingredients.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
There's always somewhere pretty to venture to around the handsome region of Murcia: make your first stop the ancient seaside town of Águilas, a short drive from the site.
The splendid coastal city of Cartagena, founded over two millenia ago by Cathaginians (clue = name?) is 50 minutes' drive east and is much recommended if you're anywhere near this stretch of Spanish coast. Most of its ruins are from Roman times: the main sight to see is the recently restored Roman theatre of Carthago Nova, built in the second century BC; toga and architecture fans may also want to mosey along to the remains of Cartagena's 13th-century cathedral, which has the decorated floor of a Roman house in its crypt.
On your scenic way to Cartagena, stop off at the handsome port town of Mazarrón for a few hours (you'll likely crave a second day in Cartagena anyway); from Cartagena, drive north for about 40 minutes or take a train to province capital Murcia, about an hour and 10 minutes from the site.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping La Quinta Bella have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Quinta Bella dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Quinta Bella? There's always somewhere pretty to venture to around the handsome region of Murcia: make your first stop the ancient seaside town of Águilas, a short drive from the site. The splendid coastal … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping La Quinta Bella?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon