This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In a wooded area a kilometre from the town of Rianxo
- Next to an adventure park and watersports centre
- Restaurant with takeaway service and sea-view terrace
Camping Rianxo is a couple of minutes' walk from the sea in a wooded area a kilometre from the coastal town of Rianxo. There are sea views from many parts of the site, and a sandy beach 400 metres away.
Next to the site you've got an adventure park and watersports centre with all sorts of activities on offer, including a climbing wall, ball games and paddleboarding. You can also organise active excursions here: perhaps have a go at bungee jumping, rafting or canyoning in the nearby rivers and mountains.
Among the facilities on site are free wifi, playground, TV room and pétanque court. You've also got a restaurant that's open all day and has a takeaway service as well as a full menu that includes traditional local dishes and seafood specialities. There's a terrace outside the restaurant with great views over the sea.
If you'd like to venture out for dinner, there are a couple of options within walking distance as you head towards Rianxo, as well as a cluster of restaurants in the town centre. You've also got a supermarket and several independent shops in the town.
Other amenities include a launderette, washing-up area and toilet block with hot showers and accessible facilities.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Attractions and activities nearby include:
– Rianxo Sea Museum: 1.5km
– Casa Museo de Rosalia and botanic gardens in Padron: 12km
– Rio Pedras natural swimming pools: 20km
– Dolmen de Axeitos prehistoric site: 25km
– Castro de Baroña archaeological site: 30km
– Corrubedo Dunes Natural Park: 30km
– Santiago de Compostela: 35km.
- Does Camping Rianxo have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Rianxo dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Rianxo? Attractions and activities nearby include: – Rianxo Sea Museum: 1.5km – Casa Museo de Rosalia and botanic gardens in Padron: 12km – Rio Pedras natural swimming pools: 20km – Dolmen de Axeitos ... Read more