This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful mountain site among the Sierra de Enguera
- In a pine forest an hour from Valencia
- Pool, restaurant, play area and summer kids' club
Spanish pines and Spanish peaks: it's all rural, rugged and remote at the Valencia site of Los Carasoles, set in a roomy pine forest among the Enguera mountains.
It's mountainous land all around this part of Valencia – Enguera's just one range of many around the province – so natch you're well set for mountain hiking, mountain biking, climbing and wildlife watching, either in the surroundings or for day tripping at the Sierra de Enguera nature reserve and Serra Mariola Natural Park.
Los Carasoles is a few kilometres from the mountain village of Navalón, just under an hour's drive from Valencia and about an hour and 20 minutes' drive from the golden sands and clear waters of Gandia. It's a family- and group-friendly place with a good range of facilities and amenities, including a summer pool (in mighty scenic setting: see pics), a games room and a play area, as well as a seasonal kids' club and evening entertainment for all ages.
A spacious restaurant is around for eats, or you could go DIY and spark up a barbecue or campfire for meals in this lush mountainous setting.
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Los Carasoles is among the Sierra de Enguera, the 17-kilometre Valencia mountain range in the Canal de Navarrés. The highest peak here is Altos de Salomón if you fancy a challenging clamber (of 1,056 metres), and two-wheelers will have routes aplenty around this high-up terrain. For a gentler vibe, take the 12-kilometre Ruta del Agua trail past the streams and springs of the Sierra de Enguera nature reserve.
The eponymous mountain village of Enguera is about half an hour's drive from Los Carasoles's local village of Navalón, for a public pool if you need to cool off, and a padel tennis court if you're still up for being active. For a spot of sightseeing, there are four museums: one on local archaeology, one on agriculture, one on fine arts and one on anthropology.
Take a day trip to Valencia if poss while around here too, to the spectacular cathedral and the City of Arts and Sciences, followed by a lazy hour or three basking on the city beaches.
- Does Los Carasoles have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Los Carasoles dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Los Carasoles? Los Carasoles is among the Sierra de Enguera, the 17-kilometre Valencia mountain range in the Canal de Navarrés. The highest peak here is Altos de Salomón if you fancy a challenging clamber ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Los Carasoles?
Camping and touring Arrive: 11:30 a.m. – Anytime Depart by: 4 p.m.