This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small rural glamping site five minutes from the little town of Tibi
- 20 minutes from Alicante town and beaches
- Outdoor swimming pool, playground, cosy library, restaurant and bar
Casa de Mundo is a family-friendly glamping site in the Valencian Community countryside, 20 minutes’ drive from Alicante and five minutes from the tiny town of Tibi.
This is a site that really lives up to its name – guests from around the globe are welcomed to stay in glamping units from all over the world, and the restaurant menu offers up all sorts of tasty dishes from an array of international cuisines (along with more familiar dishes and ice creams for those whose niños are a tad on the picky side).
There’s plenty of activity to be had in the surrounding area – have a word with the folks on site and they can help sort you out with adventurous days of paragliding, scuba diving, canyoning, horse riding or climbing on via ferrata routes, or point you towards hiking and bike trails ranging from gentle strolls to all-day epic outings. Time for a rest? Beach days are a 20-minute drive away.
Facilities on site include an outdoor swimming pool, a playground and a cosy library that’s full of books to borrow and comfy chairs for evenings chilling by the fire. The restaurant and bar should see you sorted for food and drinks; any additional needs can be taken care of in Tibi – it may be a mini place, but it’s well supplied with restaurants, cafés, shops and a supermarket.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Ibi toy museum: 10 minutes)
- Castalla Castle: 15 minutes
- Alicante (seafront promenade, castle, Old Town, beaches): 20 minutes
- Canelobre Caves: half an hour
- Elche (town with archaeology museum and UNESCO-listed palm gardens): half an hour
- Boat trips to Tabarca island (snorkelling and dolphin-spotting) from Santa Pola: half an hour
- Rio Safari animal park: 35 minutes
- Terra Mitica theme park and Aqualandia waterpark, Benidorm: 40 minutes.
- Does Casa del Mundo have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Casa del Mundo dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Casa del Mundo? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Ibi toy museum: 10 minutes) - Castalla Castle: 15 minutes - Alicante (seafront promenade, castle, Old Town, beaches): 20 minutes - Canelobre Caves: half an hour … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Casa del Mundo?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – midnight Depart by: noon