This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Seaside site next to the beach 15 minutes' drive from Tarragona
- Half an hour's drive from Port Aventura theme park
- Three restaurants, beach bar, sports café and ice cream shop on site
Those canny Roman types certainly picked a super spot when they settled in the seaside city of Tarragona. And the peeps at Tamarit Beach Resort learned well from their predecessors, setting up their site a few kilometres north to give guests easy access to the famed Roman ruins as well as a gorgeous sandy beach right in front of the site. What a beach it is too – over a kilometre long, with Tamarit Castle at one end and dotted with beachside restaurants and watersports rentals.
On site, the sports area is the place for games of football, basketball, tennis and local fave padel tennis, or you could try your skills out on the miniature golf course. Not one but two playgrounds await clambering kids, and all and sundry can cool off at the enormous outdoor swimming pool, with waterslides to zoom down and water games for the smallest splashers.
In summer there’s a packed schedule of activities for kids and adults – fitness classes, sports tournaments, craft workshops, face painting, treasure hunts, disco dancing and mucho more.
The site also has three fab restaurants, each overlooking either the sea or the pool, and a sports café for snacks and burgers while watching the big screen. The ice cream shop provides cooling treats by day, while the beach bar is the place to kick back with a cocktail while watching the sun go down. Those going the DIY route can pick up food at the site’s supermarket and wield their tongs over the communal grills.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Leisure/theme park nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 sites)
Leave the car at home
If your seaside paddles have given you an urge to get out on the water, a nearby sailing centre can rent you kayaks, paddleboards and pedaloes, teach you paddleboarding or take you out on a guided kayak tour. Have a chat with reception staff at the resort and they can put you in touch.
Swing through the trees with ease at the Jungle Trek adventure park, a 10-minute drive from the resort. Various trails for adults and kids run through the forest using a series of obstacles, high wires and ziplines to get from tree to tree. Other family-friendly attractions nearby are the Aquopolis waterpark and vast Port Aventura theme park complex, both around a half-hour drive away.
And of course there's Tarragona, about 15 minutes' drive away. The famed sea-view amphitheatre is the highlight and there are heaps of cafés, restaurants and ice cream shops in the medieval centre to fuel your wanderings (or bribe flagging kids).
- Does Tamarit Beach Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Tamarit Beach Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Tamarit Beach Resort? If your seaside paddles have given you an urge to get out on the water, a nearby sailing centre can rent you kayaks, paddleboards and pedaloes, teach you paddleboarding or take you ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Tamarit Beach Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon