This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Well-located and peaceful family site, 18 kilometres from Tarragona
- Opposite Esquirol beach (200 metres away) and 1.5km from Cambrils
- Pool, paddling pool, bar, restaurant and padel court
Only 18 kilometres from the terrific city of Tarragona? You might very much want some of that.
Family-friendly Camping Platja Cambrils in the Tarragona province is also niftily set between the villages of Salou and Cambrils, and has easy access to the region's main attractions as well as a shopping centre, bars, restaurants, and the beaches of the Costa Dorada. The site is opposite Esquirol beach (200 metres away) and a kilometre and a half from the centre of Cambrils.
Camping Platja Cambrils is niftily set up for days lazing around on site too: there's an outdoor pool and a paddling pool, a restaurant (by the pool, how smart) and takeaway service, a playground, a pétanque court, a ping pong table, a sports court for tennis, basketball and football, and a court for padel. Music shows and entertainment are organised by the team in high season.
The modern and recently refurbished facilities at Platja Cambrils include three amenities blocks with showers and toilets; wifi is available throughout the site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Clean and nice quiet place
Very poor place . They don't allow Irish
Great location for beach and cambrills. friendly staff
It was quiet
Great site, very friendly, good facilities, large pitches available
Perfect site for family with children good size pool but very busy
Very clean and tidy site, good amenities. Nice and shaded. …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for caravans
The villages of Cambrils and Salou are both within walking distance of Camping Platja Cambrils, and the resorts of the Costa Dorada are within easy reach. The highly popular theme and water parks of PortAventura, Aquopolis and Caribe Aquatic Park are all within 20 minutes' drive
One of the region's busiest watersports centres is a short stroll from your pitch; if you'd prefer to get out to the water under your own steam, jetskiing, kitesurfing, sailing, scuba diving, waterskiing and windsurfing are all easily accessible along Cambrils's seven kilometres of coast. Golf is available in the area too.
Tours and excursions to Reus, Tarragona and Barcelona can be booked in reception, or get the bus serving the main cities that stops 200 metres from the Camping Platja Cambrils entrance.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||10 p.m.|
|Arrive:||noon –||11:30 p.m.|
Camping Platja Cambrils cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Camping Platja Cambrils on arrival.
Local city tax of €0,60 (R10,90) per person per night at least age 16 up to 7 nights is not included and must be paid on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Platja Cambrils have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Platja Cambrils dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Platja Cambrils? The villages of Cambrils and Salou are both within walking distance of Camping Platja Cambrils, and the resorts of the Costa Dorada are within easy reach. The highly popular theme and water … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Platja Cambrils?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: noon