This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly family-owned site five minutes' drive from Peñafiel
- Surrounded by the wineries of the Ribera del Duero region
- Outdoor pool, playground, shop and restaurant serving local dishes
If shade, space and amenable staff are what sets your hols off in fine style, you’re in splendid company here. And how about proximity to vineyards, medieval squares, castles and highly scenic walking trails? Have the lot at Camping Riberduero.
In the Valladolid province of north-west Spain, Camping Riberduero is set among a lush pine forest within easy proximity of its local town of Peñafiel (20 minutes’ walk or five minutes by car). Wine tasting and sightseeing are both strong contenders for leisure here, as the site is right in the middle of Ribera del Duero (one of Spain’s 11 ‘quality wine’ regions within the autonomous community of Castile and León), and historic Peñafiel is a smashing spot for an explore. For something nature-based, several walking trails are within easy reach.
Camping Riberduero has shaded spots among woodland or sunnier spaces a little more in the open, with both options pleasingly spacious and scenic. For site-based leisure, the outdoor pool is probably where most of your on-site relaxing will be done, punctuated only by visits to the restaurant to sample tasty Castilian tapas, washed down (naturally) with the best local wines...
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Very friendly staff, plenty to do near by. Lovey swimming pool.
Good clean site easy to find with adequate facilities
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Several highly scenic walking trails crisscross the site’s local vicinity to walk off all those wine calories: popular hikes include La Senda del Duero, El Valle del Cuco, El Valle del Botijas and Las Hoces del Duratón. Staff at reception will happily provide you with all the info you need on where to join the trails.
The medieval hilltop town of Peñafiel is a five-minute drive or a 20-minute walk from base: it’s a lovely spot for a wander around, and guided tours of its 10th-century castle are available should you want to delve a little deeper – or to check out the provincial wine museum. Other must-sees here include Plaza del Coso, Casa de la Ribera and the museum of religious art.
As the site is set snugly in the Ribera del Duero region, just over two hours' drive from Madrid, it's among one of Spain's most important wine-producing areas. There are many excellent winery tour options nearby, towards which you can be pointed by the Riberduero team.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Riberduero have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Riberduero dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Riberduero? Several highly scenic walking trails crisscross the site’s local vicinity to walk off all those wine calories: popular hikes include La Senda del Duero, El Valle del Cuco, El Valle del Botijas … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Riberduero?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon