This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In the heart of Andújar Nature Park
- Ideal for walkers and nature lovers
- A large outdoor swimming pool
Camping La Mirada, a truly Spanish campsite (mind, no English is spoken at this site) is located in the heart of Andújar Nature Park, a wildlife paradise where guests often spot deer, lynxes and wild boars.
Modern facilities include a large swimming pool surrounded by a spacious garden, a bar restaurant with large terrace and a corner shop selling few essentials. A large car parking is also available.
The site also features a facilities block and a washing-up area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Nearby farmers' market
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
From the city of Andújar take the road to Real Santuario Virgen de la Cabeza. The site is located at the km-marker 31.
The campsite is located in Jaén, 31km from the city of Andújar. Hiking and cycling as well as rock climbing are available across the Andújar Nature Park. Fishing is available in Jándula pond, 6km from the campsite.
The famous Virgen de la Cabeza's Sanctuary is only 1km away.
- Does Camping La Mirada have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Mirada dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Mirada? The campsite is located in Jaén, 31km from the city of Andújar. Hiking and cycling as well as rock climbing are available across the Andújar Nature Park. Fishing is available in Jándula ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping La Mirada?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime