This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly glamping site 10 minutes' bike ride from central Delft
- In a recreation area, a short walk from a lake beach and watersports
- Pool, kids' pool, spacious playground and heated bathrooms
Delft days are a doddle at Juliette Tentvakanties at Vakantiepark Delftse Hout – smart, spacious safari tents are all set up at this South Holland site, leaving you just to stash your stuff and select what to do first.
And the choices, they are many, covering both city and country pursuits. Bring a bike (or hire one here) and you can pedal off to Delft city centre in 10 minutes or so for culture, cafés, canal walks and craft beers. Fancy sticking with the fresh air? This is a recreation area, so you need only wander a few minutes from the site to De Grote Plas lake for (many) leisurely hours spent sunbathing on the beach, swimming, windsurfing, pedalling in pedalos…
Or you might elect to choose neither of the above, given the stack of things to do on site – a pleasingly spacious playground takes care of small sorts year round, and there’s the bonus of extra activities laid on for them through the summer. An open-air swimming pool is surrounded by loungers for post-dip drying, with a shallow splash pool next to it for kids to continue their antics.
Amenities here have been set up by folks with a keen eye for the little things – bathrooms are heated, with accessible facilities and plenty of family-friendly touches including a baby changing room and a colourful kids’ bathroom that’s bound to win over even the most reluctant teeth cleaners.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
I’d be daft not to start in Delft itself: the city’s famed around the world as a producer of pretty blue plates, and if that’s what’s enticed you here you can admire them at the Royal Delft pottery factory (20 minutes’ walk). There’s more to the place than pottery, though, so take some time in the centre to visit the Vermeer Centre, the Oude Kerk and meander along the canals on a boat tour.
If that’s not sated your appetite for city wanderings, head to The Hague or Rotterdam, both of which are about 20 minutes away by car. And should you seek a break from such things, it’ll take you 25 minutes or so to drive to the beaches of Kijkduin and Scheveningen, or 35 minutes to get to the classic Kinderdijk windmills.
Open-air antics are closer to home too – the BuytenDelft kids’ farm and water playground is just a couple of minutes’ walk from the site, there’s a windsurfing centre 15 minutes’ walk away, and golfing types can swing their clubs about at the golf course 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Does Juliette Tentvakanties at Vakantiepark Delftse Hout have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Juliette Tentvakanties at Vakantiepark Delftse Hout dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Juliette Tentvakanties at Vakantiepark Delftse Hout? I’d be daft not to start in Delft itself: the city’s famed around the world as a producer of pretty blue plates, and if that’s what’s enticed you here you can admire ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Juliette Tentvakanties at Vakantiepark Delftse Hout?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.