This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet family site in the woods outside the village of Herpen
- Within 45 minutes' drive of 's-Hertogenbosch and Efteling theme park
- Swimming pool and adventure playground a couple of minutes' walk away
Seeking a peaceful spot that makes a great Brabant base for bike rides, forest walks and family-friendly days out? Take a look at Vakantiepark Herperduin, a pleasingly spacious site in the woods just outside the village of Herpen.
From here it’s easy to get straight out on to easy cycle paths through the surrounding forest or along the nearby Meuse river (and to make life even easier, there’s a good range of bikes to hire on site to save you transporting your own). Cultural pursuits in ’s-Hertogenbosch and kid-pleasing days out at Efteling and De Beekse Bergen are all within a 45-minute drive too.
There’s plenty to keep the small sorts amused on site as well, including table tennis, basketball nets and three playgrounds, along with heaps of space to run around and play games. A woodland adventure playground and open-air swimming pool are a couple of minutes’ walk away, and there’s also a fitness course in the forest for those who fancy an open-air gym sesh.
The cosy on-site restaurant serves up all manner of drinks, snacks, meals and afternoon tea, and a small shop sells essentials (including a daily batch of freshly baked rolls) for those who prefer to prep their own.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
With an extensive network of cycle paths to choose from, Brabant is an excellent area to explore on two wheels. Bring your bike or hire on site to pedal through the forest around the site or take yourselves off to the nearby towns of Oss or Grave in half an hour or so. Stash the bikes in the car for around 45 minutes to get to the trails through the heathland and river dunes of Maasduinen National Park (also a great area for hikes and horse riding).
Arty types will do well out of a day in ’s-Hertogenbosch, half an hour away by car, with visits to the Hieronymus Bosch Art Centre and the Vincent Van Gogh Pavilion at the Het Noordbrabants Museum, home to several of the artist’s original paintings. A ramble along the canalsides and through the pretty streets is rewarding too, especially if it culminates with a coffee and bossche bol (the locals’ fave cake).
Family-friendly days out nearby include the excellent De Beekse Bergen safari park and Efteling theme park, both of which can be reached with 45 minutes in the car.
- Does Vakantiepark Herperduin have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Vakantiepark Herperduin dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Vakantiepark Herperduin? With an extensive network of cycle paths to choose from, Brabant is an excellent area to explore on two wheels. Bring your bike or hire on site to pedal through the forest … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Vakantiepark Herperduin?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.