This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small, quiet site 3km from the city centre
- Swimming pool, mini golf and petting zoo
- Near the Brabantse Wal area for hiking and cycling
Camping Uit en Thuis is a small, quiet site just outside the city of Bergen op Zoom, in the south of the Netherlands.
The site has a café, swimming pool, pool/billiards room, pétanque court, playgrounds, multisport pitch, mini golf, table tennis and petting zoo. Washrooms have hot showers, disabled access and family facilities, and there is a launderette and washing-up area. In high season, the staff organise activities and entertainment for kids.
The site is near to the Brabantse Wal, a popular nature area for walking, cycling and horse riding, and the historic centre of Bergen op Zoom is just 3km away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Bergen op Zoom is one of the oldest cities in the Netherlands. The city's narrow streets, squares and quaint monuments are up to 800 years old, and there are lots of shops, cafés and restaurants.
Nearby is the Brabantse Wal, a sandy plateau stretching from the Belgian border in the south to Steenbergen in the north and the Wouwse plantation in the east. The area's diverse landscapes are popular with cyclists, walkers and riders. You can hire bikes on site to explore the area.
There is a golf course at Wouwse Plantation, 5km away, and the Klimbos Brabantse adventure park is 3km away.
- Does Camping Uit en Thuis have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Uit en Thuis dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Uit en Thuis? Bergen op Zoom is one of the oldest cities in the Netherlands. The city's narrow streets, squares and quaint monuments are up to 800 years old, and there are lots of shops, ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Uit en Thuis?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon