This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-equipped family site in the Hoge Veluwe National Park
- A 15-minute drive from central Arnhem; half an hour from Apeldoorn
- Swimming pool, restaurant, tennis courts and kids' activities on site
What a fine Gelderland location this is: family-friendly park Vakantiepark Arnhem has the relaxed rural vibe that comes from being surrounded by the woods of the Hoge Veluwe National Park, and yet it’s a mere 15-minute drive from the centre of Arnhem.
Those country-style surrounds mean that getting out for walks or bike rides is a cinch – there are heaps of trails to pick from around the national park, and you can hire bikes on site if you’ve not been able to bring your own wheels. And the handy location means that plenty of other assorted outings are easily sorted from here as well: Burgers' Zoo and the Netherlands Open-Air Museum are a few minutes’ drive away and the many kid-pleasing attractions of Apeldoorn are half an hour away.
And it’s not just the local days out that fall into the category of kid-pleasers; there’s much that’s likely to make their little eyes light up on site too. Such things include the swimming pool (with retractable roof to ensure splashing can continue in all weathers), tennis courts, a miniature golf course, a games room, a giant jumping pillow and several play areas. If you’re here in the school hols the options widen with a programme of kids’ activities and family-friendly entertainment.
Barbecues are permitted on site if you’d like to do your own cooking; if such tasks don’t feature in your holiday plans, grab a table at the Veluwse Hoeve café/restaurant for eats on the terrace looking out into the pine trees.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
clean toilets and facilities,helpful staff,closeness to local attractions
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
De camping was groot en mooi gelegen. Staanplek voor een …
Mooie camping maar stevig geprijsd voor de geboden faciliteiten
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Stepping foot outside the site puts you on the path to many wanders in the national park; it’s also only a 15-minute stroll to get to the Arnhem War Museum, where a collection of World War II artefacts has been gathered by a private collector.
For more museum action nearby, head for the Netherlands Open Air Museum (10 minutes’ drive) for a glimpse of local life in days gone by, or get your art appreciation hat on for a trip to Kröller-Müller Museum (20 minutes), which houses a sculpture garden and the second-largest Van Gogh collection in all the world. Yet more museums are over in Arnhem (15 minutes), where there’s also a castle and historic city centre to poke about in.
Likely to be on the wishlist for many younger travellers are days out among the animals at Burgers’ Zoo (five minutes) and the Apenheul monkey park (half an hour), and hours spent scampering between the rides and shows at Julianatoren amusement park (35 minutes).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Vakantiepark Arnhem have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Vakantiepark Arnhem dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Vakantiepark Arnhem? Stepping foot outside the site puts you on the path to many wanders in the national park; it’s also only a 15-minute stroll to get to the Arnhem War Museum, where a … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Vakantiepark Arnhem?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.