This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A large kid-friendly site on the shores of Lake Garda
- Two large amusement parks, aquarium, zoo and water park nearby
- Five pools, three playgrounds, shopping centre and restaurants
This is a first-rate and fab site for kids – and in the first-rate and fab surroundings of Lake Garda. Camping Bella Italia at Peschiera del Garda is within easy reach of two large amusement parks, an aquarium, a safari park and zoo and a waterpark, as well as a large public park with a maze, cycling trails and ponds. Verona is about half an hour's drive (as you'll also want to fully explain Shakespeare to your fascinated offspring).
But that's just what's around the area. There for your family's leisurely pleasure right on site at Bella Italia are five big pools with slides and inflatables, three playgrounds with trampolines, water machines and inflatable games to get stuck into… and then there are the cooking classes, face painting, sports lessons, treasure hunts and more with the on-site kids' club…
Grownup concerns are sorted at the resort's small shopping centre, where you can pick up fresh fruit and veg, bread and other groceries, toiletries, newspapers and souvenirs. A hair salon, cash machines, ice cream bar and bike rental service are also at your service.
Camping Bella Italia's amenities include accessible toilet and shower blocks with parent and baby washrooms and a launderette with washers and dryers. Safety deposit boxes, an internet point and a free wifi service available across the site are also to hand for guests.
And finally in this excellent area of excellent Italy? Dig into local specialities galore dished up at the restaurants around the resort.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Italy's biggest lake is a simple and scenic saunter of 100 metres from Camping Bella Italia. Sample all manner of watersports on the lake if you're so inclined – canoeing, surfing, sailing and paddleboarding are all available – or stay around Garda's shoreline and surrounds to go hiking, climbing and mountain biking.
Most amusingly, three big family entertainment parks are close by too: the amusement park and aquarium of Gardaland, four kilometres away, and Caneva Aquapark and the Movieland theme park, both seven kilometres away. Also have days at the maze, herb gardens and walking and cycling trails of Parco Giardino Sigurtà (13 kilometres) and at the safari park and zoo of Parco Natura Viva, 16 kilometres away.
Juliet's House, the huge Verona Arena Roman amphitheatre and the 13th-century Ponte Scaligero are among the splendid sights of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Verona, 32 kilometres away.
- Does Camping Bella Italia have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Bella Italia dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Bella Italia? Italy's biggest lake is a simple and scenic saunter of 100 metres from Camping Bella Italia. Sample all manner of watersports on the lake if you're so inclined – canoeing, surfing, sailing ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Bella Italia?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m.