This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Overlooking the Adriatic Sea and the beach, Centro Vacanze San Francesco is surrounded by lush vegetation and trees and only eight kilometres from the renowned fishing village of Caorle, with its family-friendly facilities and superb seafood restaurants.
On site, guests have full access to numerous swimming pool including a heated pool, paddling pools with water toys. Sports facilities include a tennis court, volleyball and football court and ping pong tables.
Three restaurants, a ice cream place and a shop are available on site. Activities including teens' club and kids' club are organised throughout the summer holidays.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
From Venice Airport regular bus service by ATVO direction Caorle.
From Treviso Airport regular bus service by ATVO direction Caorle (July and August only).
From Venezia-Mestre train station there is a regular ATVO bus service to San Donà di Piave. Change here for a bus to Caorle and ask the driver to stop at Centro Vacanze Villaggio San Francesco.
From Milan on the A4 follow directions to Venezia-Trieste and come off at Noventa di Piave-San Donà di Piave. Follow signs to Caorle for approximately 20 minutes.
From Brenner on the A22 follow signs to Verona and then continue on the A4 to Venezia-Trieste. Follow directions as indicated above.
From Tarvisio on the A23 continue towards Udine-Venezia and come off at Santo Stino di Livenza. Follow signs to Caorle.
Caorle with its promenade, seafood restaurants and family-friendly facilities is only eight kilometres from our site. Duna Verde has many cycling trails and horse riding is available in a nearby equestrian centre.
Venice is 55km from the site but can be easily reached by ferry boat from Punta Sabbioni. Explore the lagoon and the island of Murano, Burano and Torcello.
A little further afield are Treviso, Padoa, the Brenta Riviera and Trieste.
- Does Centro Vacanze San Francesco have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Centro Vacanze San Francesco dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Centro Vacanze San Francesco? Caorle with its promenade, seafood restaurants and family-friendly facilities is only eight kilometres from our site. Duna Verde has many cycling trails and horse riding is available in a nearby equestrian centre. ... Read more