This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful setting in the Aosta valley with views of the Matterhorn
- A minute's walk to the cable car for Chamois
- Coffee shop, restaurant, pizzeria, bar and games room
Spectacular mountain scenery – and then some. View the lot from a cable car a mere 50 metres from stunningly scenic Camping Cervino in the Valle d’Aosta – and then from an even higher-up chair lift to a glacial lake, or from several local ski lifts for Western Alp views including the mighty sight of the famed Matterhorn... if you hanker after mountains, this is your spectacular spot.
Open since 1971, Villaggio Turistico Camping Cervino started off as a teeny site to become these days a sizeable place with first-rate facilities, all the better to retreat back to after a day around the Alps. It's a minute's stroll from here to the cable car from Buisson to Chamois, heading up to 1850 metres; from there you can take the chair lift up to Lod Lake, 2050 metres up, and local ski lifts can take you to even headier heights of 2,450 metres. Perhaps best of all for the budget conscious? Cervino guests bag special fares on all Valtournenche mountain cableways and lifts.
A coffee shop and a restaurant are on site for fuel in between all these mountainous excursions, as well as a pizzeria with woodburning stove, a bar and a mini market. There's a tennis court and a gym to keep all active, a playground for the kids, and a games room to retreat to for indoor days.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for caravans
Motorhome service point
Leave the motorway at Chatillon and follow the signs for Cervinia. Crossing the village Antey Saint Andrè, you will cross a small hamlet, Buisson. You will find directions to the Buisson Cable Car. The campsite is right next door.
Villaggio Turistico Camping Cervino is about 15 minutes' drive from the town of Valtourneche, close to activities of all types for cold and warmer months.
Winter outings include a wander around the Alpine village of Chamois, nicknamed the pearl of the Alps; skiing on the 23 slopes of Valtournenche or the 120 of Breuil, 25 minutes' drive away; having a day at the sunniest Aosta valley resort Torgnon (50 minutes) or heading out for days of snowshoeing, skating and ice climbing around the valley. The Cervino team can arrange skiing for guests as well as 15% discount on day passes and ski schools at Chamois.
In summer, the valley has 5,072 kilometres of trails to tackle, 1,000 kilometres of biking and mountain bike tracks to pedal, guided horse riding tours to trot along to, and even more adrenalised adventures whitewater rafting, kayaking and canyoning around the Dora Baltea. Parachuting, paragliding, helicopter rides and hot air ballooning are all available in the region too.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Villaggio Turistico Camping Cervino have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Villaggio Turistico Camping Cervino dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Villaggio Turistico Camping Cervino? Villaggio Turistico Camping Cervino is about 15 minutes' drive from the town of Valtourneche, close to activities of all types for cold and warmer months. Winter outings include a wander around the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Villaggio Turistico Camping Cervino?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon