This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In the Dolomites five minutes' walk from the sports of Bellamonte
- Mountain site with playground and heated pool
- Restaurant serving local dishes, grappas and its own craft beer
It's a total cinch to get out and about in the Dolomites and the Fiemme valley from this peaceful place. For bagging a pitch at the mountain site of Fiemme Village in the Trento province also gives you a FiemmEmotion pass for free access to public transport, as well as reduced entry to several local attractions: go, see and settle here for a couple of weeks.
And as for those local attractions? If you're fizzing with energy and here in the warmer months, you could go mountain hiking, mountain biking or river rafting; adrenaline seekers in winter can tackle the nearby cross country skiing and skiing slopes, go skating or snowshoeing, or whizz around this spectacular landscape by sledge. The acclaimed outdoor activity hub of Bellamonte is five minutes' walk away.
Not at all fizzing with energy or need a break from all the above? Potter around the eight hamlets of Fiemme Village's Predazzo setting, or stay on site for leisure times around the small heated pool or the tennis and basketball areas while the kids let loose at the playground. Another playground and a picnic area surrounded by a forest of spruce pine are just outside the site.
As it's Italy, local cuisine should be on the menu too, so how nifty that the site's Bear Stube restaurant dishes up regional and traditional recipes as well as local grappas and the site's craft beer...
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Amble along to Bellamonte as a first stop, for stunning scenery, spectacular sunsets and access to the Bellamonte-Alpe di Lusia ski area between the Pale and Lagorai mountain ranges. There are 24 kilometres of downhill runs here, along with the Tana degli Gnomi for small skiers and a snow park with ski jump. Trails for cross-country skiing leave from around the resort.
For hiking, mountain biking and nature spotting, the Paneveggio – Pale di San Martino Natural Park 10 minutes to the east covers the UNESCO-listed Pale di San Martino Dolomite mountain range as well as the spruce trees of the Paneveggio forest (here there be deer). Highlights of the park include the Venegia valley and Travignolo glacier (25 minutes), and the Marciò Trail around the forest on a path of about an hour. Regular events include donkey trekking, birdwatching days and forest hikes are held throughout the year.
Province capital Trento is an hour and 15 minutes away.
- Does Fiemme Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Fiemme Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Fiemme Village? Amble along to Bellamonte as a first stop, for stunning scenery, spectacular sunsets and access to the Bellamonte-Alpe di Lusia ski area between the Pale and Lagorai mountain ranges. There are 24 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Fiemme Village?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.