This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site with views of the Pale di San Martino mountain range
- Mountain biking, hiking trails, canyoning, fishing and skiing nearby
- Outdoor swimming pool, poolside snack bar, pizzeria and playground
With mountain views to admire, woodland to wander and streams to stroll, a stay at Camping Calavise is a fine choice for outdoorsy folk.
This family-friendly site is in Imer, and the surrounding scenery of the Pale di San Martino mountains makes for a pretty impressive backdrop. You’ll be plonking down at the entrance of Trentino’s Primiero valley, between the greens and browns of forests and the cool blue waters of the Cismon stream, so it’s a fab base for active hols.
When you’re not out exploring – or if you need a day to recharge your batteries after all that hiking – the setup at Calavise makes quiet days at base a cinch. The outdoor pool comes with gorgeous mountain views, so you’ll still be wowed by your surrounds even when you’re not traipsing through them. There’s also a handily placed playground, meaning you can keep an eye on the nippers while you relax on the loungers, as well as a poolside bar serving quick bites, ice creams and drinks (swimming is thirsty work, after all).
It’s all hungry work, too, so the pizzeria is a nifty addition. Tuck into snacks and pizzas (take your pick from a menu of 50) and wash it all down with some local craft beer. Takeaways are also available if you’re flagging and need your bed sharpish.
As for breakfasts, start days right with fresh breads, pastries and croissants filled with homemade marmalades… bellissimo.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Personale disponibile, pulizia impeccabile
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Caravan storage facilities
Gray water hook-up for caravans
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for caravans
At the foot of the Dolomites range, Camping Calavise is a fab starting point for outdoorsy explores, so pull on your hiking boots and set off for treks galore. The owners of the site advise a forest walk of just under two hours to Fonteghi Refuge, a small hut in the midst of the Noana valley and a great spot to taste local specialties.
A visit to Stoli di Morosna (an hour’s walk) is also recommended for a bit of history – see the tunnels built by soldiers and then admire views over the Schenèr gorge. Or set off on a Mount Vederna trail through meadows and woods to reach a scenic spot with the Croce degli Alpini cross monument – a particularly photogenic pick over the Primiero valley (an hour’s walk).
Swap treks on foot for a bit of mountain biking, with plenty of landscape to trundle along, or make the most of the surrounding rivers with some fishing. Opt for canyoning and you could be diving into crystal-clear rock pools nearby. Winter sports may well be on the agenda too (weather permitting) with the snowy Dolomites transforming into a skiing paradise.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Calavise have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Calavise dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Calavise? At the foot of the Dolomites range, Camping Calavise is a fab starting point for outdoorsy explores, so pull on your hiking boots and set off for treks galore. The owners of … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Calavise?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Depart by: noon