This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A few steps away from a sandy beach
- Scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing and speedboating available nearby
- Café bar, playground, football pitch and free wifi
Just a few steps… that's all it takes from Villaggio Camping La Focetta Sicula in Sicily's Messina province to reach a fine sandy beach: laze around on the sands here, or get active in sorting sea-based stuff like scuba diving, snorkelling, sailing and speedboating.
The La Focetta Sicula team sorts out regular entertainment like karaoke nights and live music in high season too, and serves up brekkie at the site café bar as well as light snacks during the day. The site has a small shop selling essential items and a large supermarket is 100 metres away.
Among the wide range of other facilities at this peaceful Sicilian site are a playground and a football pitch, a volleyball court, table football and ping pong tables. There's free wifi throughout; use the internet point if you haven't brought your own tech bit of kit.
Villaggio Camping La Focetta Sicula also has a laundry room, toilets and showers, a washing-up area and plenty of parking.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
The Villaggio Camping La Focetta Sicula team can help you pick what pursuits you'd like to do in the region: stay close to the site for watersports and beach basking, or get around Messina for all manner of cultural and outdoors days. A tennis court and an equestrian centre are nearby.
The towns of Taormina, Castelmola and Giardini Naxos are all around for sightseeing days, along with archaeological sites near Catania and Syracuse. Days' and days' worth more to see are north of the island at Alì Terme, Savoca, Messina and Milazzo.
If you're most into nature? Get around the Aeolian Islands, Nebrodi National Park and the Alcantara Fluvial Park.
- Does Villaggio Camping La Focetta Sicula have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Villaggio Camping La Focetta Sicula dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Villaggio Camping La Focetta Sicula? The Villaggio Camping La Focetta Sicula team can help you pick what pursuits you'd like to do in the region: stay close to the site for watersports and beach basking, or get ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Villaggio Camping La Focetta Sicula?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.