This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site away from busy tourist resorts
- A short distance from the beach
- Pool, paddling pool, playground and tennis courts
On the island of Sicily only a short distance away from the beach, Camping Village Kamemi is the ideal destination for your Italian holidays. Away from busy tourist resorts, it has all the necessary facilities for a comfortable stay.
There is a swimming pool and a paddling pool: guests can join the aquagym session and other activities organised during the main summer season. Active guests can use the tennis court and football pitch, and there's also a playground for children.
At the snack bar customers can have a quick bite or a fresh homemade ice cream. The campsite also has an on-site restaurant serving pizzas and Mediterranean cuisine.
The toilet block is suitable for disabled guests and has free hot showers. A laundry room is also available.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
From Ragusa Airport take SS115 towards Ribera, exit at Seccagrande and follow signs to Camemi.
For a cultural day out, visit Poggiodiana Castle, the Anguilla Necropolis or drive to Agrigento, famous for the Valleys of Temple.
The beaches in Sicily are known for their crystal clear seas, windsurfing, and banana riding.
- Does Camping Village Kamemi have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Village Kamemi dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Village Kamemi? For a cultural day out, visit Poggiodiana Castle, the Anguilla Necropolis or drive to Agrigento, famous for the Valleys of Temple. The beaches in Sicily are known for their crystal clear seas, ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Village Kamemi?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime