This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family park under 10 minutes' drive from Villaputzu
- Direct access to a bay and beach with marina, 100 metres away
- Deli, playground, restaurant, pool, tennis and seasonal activities
Summer hol in Italy? Pack the sunscreen, the swimming gear and the sunblock for a sunny time among the 1,800 or so kilometres of sublime coast of Sardinia – the crystal blue seas and gorge coves are worth quite some sunny time spent in them too…
One should never be too far from coastal and sea splendour on this isle, so how fortuitous is Villaggio Camping Porto Corallo, a family park with direct access to a bay with beach and marina a mere hundred metres away. More splashing can be had on site at its seasonal pool, and getting warmed up before diving in all over again is sorted at its playground, tennis court and sports court.
Foodwise, there's an on-site deli, a grocery store and a restaurant, with more Sardinian flavours easily investigated at Villaputzu seven kilometres from base.
The Porto Corallo team organises entertainment and activities including a kids' club, evening music and shows, beach games and sports tournaments in high season.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Caravan storage facilities
Motorhome service point
Villaggio Camping Porto Corallo is just under 10 minutes' drive from Villaputzu and an hour and 10 minutes from Sardegna's capital Cagliari – and you might have noticed that oodles of options for coastal, cove and sea-filled days are around these Sardinian parts too...? The beaches of Porto Corallo and Tramatzu are 100 and 900 metres away respectively, and the sands of the Costa Rei within 35 minutes' drive.
Also nearby (the itinerary for week two then), are the villages of Villaputzu, home of many an old monument as well as Nuragus and Monica wine, and San Vito (15 minutes' drive) among the Sarrabus mountains and surrounded by trees.
See also the wetlands and wildlife watching of the Sarrabus district, and nature spotting among the coastal forest of Capo Ferrato (35 minutes) – that should see you straight for week three...?
- Does Villaggio Camping Porto Corallo have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Villaggio Camping Porto Corallo dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Villaggio Camping Porto Corallo? Villaggio Camping Porto Corallo is just under 10 minutes' drive from Villaputzu and an hour and 10 minutes from Sardegna's capital Cagliari – and you might have noticed that oodles of options … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Villaggio Camping Porto Corallo?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 12:30 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.