This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Perfect spot for families looking for a relaxing holiday on the lake
- A few metres from a private lake beach
- Close to tourist attractions, sports and outdoors activities
Campeggio Punta Crabbia is located on the western shores of Lake Orta, only 150m from a private beach and enjoying superb views over the medieval village of Ronco.
A family-friendly campsite suitable for sports lovers and outdoor enthusiasts, it offers modern facilities, ideal for your holiday in Piedmont.
The campsite offers basic but modern facilities including toilet blocks, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar-restaurant. The campsite provides all essential services through its reception near the bar and restaurant where you can enjoy all the local foods.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Located 150m from the shores of Lake Orta, the campsite is conveniently located to explore the medieval towns of Ronco, Pella, Omegna and Orta San Giulio.
Hikers and expert mountain-bikers can enjoy superb views whilst walking up the Mottarone (1491m). Other easier trails are also available nearby.
Other outdoor activities available nearby include diving, paragliding, tennis, water-skiing, and sailing.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Punta di Crabbia have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Punta di Crabbia dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Punta di Crabbia? Located 150m from the shores of Lake Orta, the campsite is conveniently located to explore the medieval towns of Ronco, Pella, Omegna and Orta San Giulio. Hikers and expert mountain-bikers can enjoy … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Punta di Crabbia?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 1:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon