This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Set a few steps from Lake Como
- Welcoming guests for over 40 years
- Gym, hot tub, beauty centre and on-site hairdresser
Cor, look at those views... Camping Village Riviera near Garlate in Italy's Lecco province is also just a few steps from the shoreline of Lake Como – an area so blessedly pretty that the likes of George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks and many other celebs own villas out here.
The site has been welcoming guests for over 40 years to its basic but modern facilities including loo blocks refurbished in 2015, a small gym, a hot tub, and – a possible essential if you think you might run into George Clooney – a beauty centre and hairdresser in the main building to keep barnets and visages looking tiptop.
The friendly Camping Village Riviera team is around at reception throughout the day until late at night, to provide guests with their top tips about the local area, activities and best restaurants – and possibly the best sleb spotting opps too...?
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
As may have been mentioned (cough), famous sorts stay around these parts: Lake Como and its surrounding area is a beaut place, with stone villages overlooking snow-capped mountains, lakefront piazzas, luxury celeb-filled villas, and spectacular Lake Como, one of the most famed Italian lake destinations and a popular holiday place since the days of ancient Rome.
Walk or cycle around the shores of the lake, swim among its waters, or take a ferry up and down its length (kids go free, how fab), stopping at Lenno and Villa Balbianello. Bellagio, the 'pearl of the lake', is a must for its tiny cobbled alleys, a highly scenic setting and two gardens, Villa Serbelloni and Villa Melzi.
The nearby town of Como has an ancient centre with a Gothic and Renaissance main cathedral, a tenth century church and the nine hundred year old gateway Porta Vittoria.
And if you fancy some romance (si), make for a meal in Varenna, the small and peaceful resort with uphill piazza and a thirteenth century church.
- Does Camping Village Riviera have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Village Riviera dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Village Riviera? As may have been mentioned (cough), famous sorts stay around these parts: Lake Como and its surrounding area is a beaut place, with stone villages overlooking snow-capped mountains, lakefront piazzas, luxury celeb-filled … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Village Riviera?
Camping and touring Arrive: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon