This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful camping surrounded by 85 hectares of forest
- Ideal site for a relaxing stay
- Restaurant-pizzeria and two swimming pools
Camping Montorfano is the ideal base for a relaxing holiday away from city centres and busy roads. The campsite is located only a short distance from the local village and surrounded by forest.
The campsite features a paddling pool and a swimming pool, a playground for children and a sports court where you can play football, basketball and volleyball.
The site also has a ping pong table and regular activities are organised during the busiest season.
Guests can enjoy delicious food at the restaurant-pizzeria.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Discover the Insubria lakes and surrounding cities including Maggiore, Como, Lugano, Varese, Comabbio, Alserio and Mezzola.
Cycling, hiking and horse-riding are available nearby as well as golfing, fishing and foraging.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Montorfano have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Montorfano dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Montorfano? Discover the Insubria lakes and surrounding cities including Maggiore, Como, Lugano, Varese, Comabbio, Alserio and Mezzola. Cycling, hiking and horse-riding are available nearby as well as golfing, fishing and foraging. Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Montorfano?
01/07 - 31/08: no vehicles movement between 2pm and 3pm.Read more