This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Big and lively holiday resort at Lake Garda
- Three pools, bars, shop and restaurant with spectacular lake views
- Private beach, sports courts, archery, miniature golf and more
Just a gorgeous Garda site – and with its own private beach, sublime lakeside views, leisurely options galore and a setting 20 minutes from Italy’s biggest amusement park… let the kids go gaga at big and vivacious Garda Village.
Set three and a half kilometres from the town centre and famed lakeside scenic spot of Sirmione, Garda Village is a large, handsome and lively holiday park resort at Lake Garda, with stacks to do on site for all ages and with many a family day easily accessible in its lakeside surroundings. Each well-kept accommodation unit has its own private parking alongside.
Canoes and water bikes are available to hire here to take out onto the lake, or you could lounge around at the resort's three pools and whirlpool, whiz around the miniature golf course, or up the active ante at the football pitch, archery field or basketball and tennis courts. Kids have a playground, an indoor play area and a kids' club with activities and excursions to keep them out of mischief.
And after all that? Amble along to the Garda Village restaurant-pizzeria, for sublime views of the lake from its spacious and scenic terrace. Buffets, grills and theme evenings are regularly held here, and there's also dancing and live music at the resort's bars.
A well-stocked shop is on site for supplies.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Lake and/or mountain
Very large (over 200 sites)
Family days out, nature trips and excursions around ancient landmarks can all be accessed from the resort's nearby towns of Colombare and Sirmione.
Sirmione, on the Sirmio peninsula dividing the lower section of Lake Garda, is famed for its thermal waters and spectacular setting, lauded among others by Roman wordsmith Catullus who had a villa here. The Roman villa ruins of the Grottoes of Catullus are among the town's main sites: never, alas, confirmed to be the home of the poet, but well worth a look nonetheless.
Also popular nearby are the walking and cycling trails of the Parco Giardino Sigurtà public park; the museum and 13th-century castle of Malcesine; the cable car trip up Mont Bardo for gorgeous views over the lake, and the safari park and zoo of Parco Natura Viva.
The theme parks and waterpark of Gardaland, Movieland Park and CanevaWorld Resort waterpark are within half an hour's drive.
- Does Garda Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Garda Village dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Garda Village? Family days out, nature trips and excursions around ancient landmarks can all be accessed from the resort's nearby towns of Colombare and Sirmione. Sirmione, on the Sirmio peninsula dividing the lower section ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Garda Village?
Camping and touring Arrive: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.