This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Located right by the sea and with direct access to a private beach, camping Angolo di Sogno is a small family-run site spreading over 3 acres of Mediterranean green.
The site is conveniently located a 10-minute walk from Diano Marina's old town where guests can find shops, restaurants and bars. The site itself has a bar-restaurant serving delicious Ligurian cuisine, fresh seafood as well as pizzas, meals that can be enjoyed on the panoramic terrace.
Showers are available in the facilities block at a small extra charge.
The local pier and a small sand beach are also a few steps away, perfect for a romantic evening walk.
✓ British Sign Language (BSL)
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
On the A10 come off at San Bartolomeo al Mare and continue towards Imperia/Diano Marina on the Via Aurelia for approximately 3km. In Diano Marina, continue towards Sant'Anna and turn onto Viale Torino. Continue on this road up to the campsite.
Diano Marina is the closest train station.
Genoa or Nice are the closest airports.
Sportive guests have access to a wide range of activities including cycling,walking, windsurfing, paddling, sailing and much more.
Facilities including a tennis court, golf course and a swimming pool are available a short drive away.
Discover Imperia and Ventimiglia or wander down the old town in Cervo. The famous Cinque Terre or the French Riviera with Montecarlo, Cannes and Saint Tropez are excellent options for a day out.
- Does Angolo di Sogno have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Angolo di Sogno dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Angolo di Sogno? Sportive guests have access to a wide range of activities including cycling,walking, windsurfing, paddling, sailing and much more. Facilities including a tennis court, golf course and a swimming pool are available a ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Angolo di Sogno?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 9:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 9:30 a.m.