This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Dog-friendly site with a private beach on the Misano Adriatico coast
- A 15-minute drive from Gradara and 40 minutes from San Marino
- Outdoor playground, tennis, swimming pool and kids’ club on site
Cast yourself away to the Misano Adriatico coast… from Camping Village Misano, climbs to mountaintop castles and dips in the Adriatic sea can become staples in the itinerary. A 10-minute drive away from Riccione, 15 minutes from Gradara and 40 minutes from San Marino, this dog-friendly site has plenty of greenery and shade from the trees, plus a free, private sandy beach primed for Adriatic swims and sunbathing.
If the whole family is in tow, you’ll be happy to find plenty of places where children can let off some steam around the site, including an outdoor playground with climbing frames and slides where they can tumble around. Afterwards, practise your swing with a game of tennis and cool off in the swimming pool on site (there’s an amenities block on site for a rinse off afterwards)
Handily, the site also runs daytime and evening entertainment, including sports activities, games, shows and group activities… or a kids’ club for the littler guests.
From this stop on the Riviera Romagnola, you’ll be well-based to stroll to the row of beachfront restaurants within five minutes’ walk, where you can catch the sun go down from a bar or stroll along the sand to dinner. And if you’re in need of any food for the next day's antics, there are several food shops within five minutes’ walk too.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Installation propres, emplacements bien et en face de la mer
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Meal delivery to unit/site/outdoor seated area
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
To avoid an underpass that won’t fit campervans and caravans, please programme your satnav for Cattolica, Via Toscana. After you’ve passed under this underpass, you can reset it for the campsite's location.
Take yourself on a cultural excursion – Gradara (15 minutes) may be a small town but it has a couple of pretty mighty castles, including the Castello di Gradara (15 minutes), a medieval fortress with a museum, and the more upscale Castello di Granarola (15 minutes).
Hike uphill to another couple of imposing castles in San Marino (40 minutes). Or, for something a little different in this area, the adventure park at San Marino Adventures (45 minutes) will have you swinging from treetops, launching arrows and ziplining if you so desire.
Next, make way for the UNESCO World Heritage Site and the city of Urbino (50 minutes) in the hills, for terracotta and artisan tours or general historic sightseeing. If you’re willing to travel a little further, San Leo (an hour and five minutes) has another rather grand mountaintop castle.
Closer to the site, slide around the water park at Aquafan (15 minutes), take on the rides at Fiabilandia (20 minutes) or go into Oltremare (15 minutes) for animal shows and rides. See Italy in its miniature version at the Italia in Miniatura (half an hour). Then, round off your trip with a dive into the Aquarium of Cattolica (five minutes).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Village Misano have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Village Misano dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Village Misano? Take yourself on a cultural excursion – Gradara (15 minutes) may be a small town but it has a couple of pretty mighty castles, including the Castello di Gradara (15 minutes), a … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Village Misano?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.