This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Excellent base for mountain hikes, set in the Abruzzo National Park
- A five-minute drive from the slopes and pistes of Pescasseroli
- Indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and sauna less than five minutes
Park up any time of year at Camping Sant’Andrea, a family-friendly site on the edge of Pescasseroli village in the L’Aquila region of Abruzzo.
Sant’Andrea is a haven for hikers, bikers and horseback riders – the site is deep in the Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise National Park, and there are loads of trails and routes you can follow to explore it all, making sure to keep your eyes peeled for wolves, deer, polecats, wild boar and lynxes.
In the snowy weather, you might want to forego the hiking and biking and jump on the shuttle for a trip to the Pescasseroli ski resort and a turn on the slopes. If that’s not your idea of how to spend a day, you could always head to the nearby sports complex for the indoor swimming pool, tennis courts, roller skating, sauna and massage room.
When you’re ready to tuck in to some hearty grub after all your activities (some more strenuous than others), there are oodles of restaurants within walking distance in the village of Pescasseroli. Stop in the convenience store on the way back to Sant’Andrea for the snacks to get you through the night, then switch off for the evening in total relaxation on the quiet site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Mountain biking nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Propane/gas cylinders available
Small (11-25 sites)
Lake and/or mountain
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- Indoor swimming pool, tennis courts, roller skating: 5 minutes’ drive
- Snow Tubing Pescasseroli (amusement park, archery, go-karts, winter skating, trampolines): 5 minutes’ drive
- Palazzo Sipari (guided tours): 5 minutes
- Pescasseroli skiing: 5 minutes
- Lake Barrea (sandy beach, pedalos, windsurfing, swimming): 25 minutes
- Barrea (village, departure point for hiking and biking trails): 25 minutes
- Scanno (shops, restaurants, historic centre, several palaces): 1 hour
- Lake Scanno (scenic lake, swimming, pedalos): 1 hour 5 minutes
- Castello Piccolomini, Balsorano: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Castello Piccolomini, Celano: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Coppo dell’Orso amusement park: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Does Camping Sant'Andrea have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Sant'Andrea dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Sant'Andrea? Nearby attractions and activities include: - Indoor swimming pool, tennis courts, roller skating: 5 minutes’ drive - Snow Tubing Pescasseroli (amusement park, archery, go-karts, winter skating, trampolines): 5 minutes’ drive - Palazzo ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Sant'Andrea?
On-site accommodation Arrive: noon – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
Reception is closed between 1pm and 3pm.Read more