This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Woodland site by a river in rural Bavaria
- Five minutes' walk from the Königssee in Berchtesgaden National Park
- Restaurant serving local dishes, snacks and takeaways
What magnif mountains surround Campingplatz Grafenlehen, a wildlife haven and walkers' paradise site in rural Bavaria with tiptop mountain views.
And what lush landscapes and outdoor options are nearby: Grafenlehen is the heart of a wood and by a river; five minutes' walk from Jenner mountain and natural lake the Königssee in Berchtesgaden National Park; and at the foot of the Watzmann, the second highest mountain in Germany.
There are modern toilet and shower blocks with free hot water on site, chemical disposal points, a launderette and a playground. The Grafenlehen restaurant serves tasty local dishes, snacks and takeaways.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Lake and/or mountain
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Jumbo tent sites
Large (51-200 sites)
Got your sturdy boots/water wings on and ready to get out under Bavaria's blue sky to explore its clear lakes, small medieval towns, good-looking cities and famed Bavarian hospitality? Off you go...
Within eight kilometres of Campingplatz Grafenlehen, have a cruise on Königssee and Hintersee lakes, visit the salt mine in Berchtesgaden or take a gondola cable car ride up to Jenner mountain – it's obviously preferable to do all three.
By car, drive along the Rossfeld-Höhenring German Alpine Road, followed by a visit to Kehlstein or the Eagle's Nest (Hitler's Alpine retreat), or mooch around the postcardworthy landscape at Ramsau.
Driving a bit further, Mozart's birthplace and Sound of Music city Salzburg is 30 kilometres away: here visit Mozart's Residence, the UNESCO World Heritage Old Town, Salzburg Cathedral, Mirabelle Palace and many other buildings of acclaimed architecture, and most definitely the Salzburg Festival if you're around in July or August.
Also have a look at Klessheim and Hohenwerfen Fortress and the local palaces of Hellbrunn and Leopoldskron, and at Chapel Oberndorf, 50 kilometes from base and where Silent Night was written in 1818.
- Does Campingplatz Grafenlehen have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Campingplatz Grafenlehen dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Campingplatz Grafenlehen? Got your sturdy boots/water wings on and ready to get out under Bavaria's blue sky to explore its clear lakes, small medieval towns, good-looking cities and famed Bavarian hospitality? Off you go... ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Campingplatz Grafenlehen?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon