This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Wooded parkland site in the spa resort of Allevard
- Swimming pool, paddling pool, snack bar, volleyball and pétanque
- Close to thermal spa, fishing and hiking/mountain bike trails
Camping Clair Matin is on a five-hectare wooded parkland site half a kilometre from the centre of Allevard, a thermal spa resort in the Rhône-Alpes. Guests can visit the health spa, reputed to have some of the most sulphurous water in Europe, and also take part in a range of outdoor activities nearby, including horse riding, hiking and paragliding.
The site's facilities include a swimming pool, paddling pool, playground, volleyball court, pétanque court, mini market and a snack bar with takeaway service. There's also wifi, a launderette and well-maintained washrooms with showers, toilets and accessible facilities. In summer, there's a kids' club on weekdays afternoons, and family-friendly activities including sports tournaments, barbecues and dancing.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Propane/gas cylinders available
Lake and/or mountain
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Nearby attractions include:
– Around 300 kilometres of marked trails through the surrounding forests and mountains
– 85 kilometres of marked mountain bike trails nearby
– Paragliding school (250 metres)
– Thermal spa (600 metres)
– Fishing at Bassin du Flumet (two kilometres) and other locations nearby
– Horse riding (three kilometres)
– Adventure park (three kilometres)
– Château du Touvet (10 kilometres)
– Waterpark, archery and other outdoor activities in Sept Laux (15 kilometres).
- Does Camping Clair Matin have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Clair Matin dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Clair Matin? Nearby attractions include: – Around 300 kilometres of marked trails through the surrounding forests and mountains – 85 kilometres of marked mountain bike trails nearby – Paragliding school (250 metres) – Thermal ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Clair Matin?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 9:30 a.m.