This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A hiker's paradise and rural settings
- Swimming pool open throughout the season
- Friendly staff
We've said it before but we must parle it again: look at the site pics. This little beauty is Champ la Chèvre in the Rhône-Alpes region of Lus-la-Croix-Haute, in a walkers' paradise with magnif views of the surrounding mountains – anyone fancy some zipwiring...?
Champ la Chèvre is also within the protected forest and mountain environment of the Vercors Regional Natural Park, and close to the valley of La Jarjatte – anyone fancy some nature spotting, hiking, caving or skiing...?
On site, Champ la Chèvre guest have access to a swimming pool with sliding roof and Jacuzzi, open throughout the season, mini golf, a kids' club and a bouncy castle in high season, and guided tours of the surrounding area organised in July and August by the site team.
There's a restaurant on site: others, along with shops, bike hire and the local market are at the local village a five-minute walk away.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
From Grenoble head south on the A51 and then continue onto the E712 up to Lus-La-Croix. Follow the signs to Jarjatte ski resort. The site is at the entrance of the village on the right, right next to the public swimming pool.
This is active country: hiking, cycling, a via ferrata, zipwiring, canoeing and kayaking are all available very close by, with horse riding, fishing and skiing also on offer in the surrounding area.
The Vercors Regional Natural Park stretches towards the French Western Alps and is a popular place for skiing and hiking as well as caving. It was a stronghold of the French Resistance during World War II, mainly because of its caves, and these days has about 300 monuments to the Resistance fighters.
- Does Champ la Chèvre have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Champ la Chèvre dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Champ la Chèvre? This is active country: hiking, cycling, a via ferrata, zipwiring, canoeing and kayaking are all available very close by, with horse riding, fishing and skiing also on offer in the surrounding area. ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Champ la Chèvre?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.