This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Village location in the mountainous Écrins National Park
- Snack bar, tennis court and lake for swimming and fishing
- Range of excursions and activities from the on-site leisure centre
Camping de l'Iscle is in the village of Réallon in the Écrins National Park, at an altitude of 1427 metres.
The site has a small lake for swimming and fishing, a playground, a pétanque court, a tennis court and a snack bar. There's also free wifi, a launderette with washing machine and tumble dryer, a washing-up area and heated washrooms with showers, toilets and accessible facilities. Occasional evening entertainment runs on site.
The surrounding area is great for mountain biking, and you can hire bikes or electric skateboards on site. The site's leisure centre can organise a range of trips and activities including rafting, canyoning, archery, horse riding and paddleboarding. In winter a shuttle runs to the downhill slopes of Réallon Station, and the area also has several cross-country skiing pistes.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Lake and/or mountain
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horse riding, rafting, archery and canyoning trips from the site.
Mountain bike trails from the site (bike hire available).
Walk to the ruins of Réallon Fort (one kilometre).
Skiing at Réallon Station (two kilometres).
Watersports including paddleboarding, kayaking and windsurfing at Serre-Ponçon lake (eight kilometres).
Cathedral Notre Dame du Réal, Tour Brune and Maison des Chanonges in Embrun (ten kilometres).
Arbraventure adventure park (15 kilometres).
- Does Camping de l'Iscle have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping de l'Iscle dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping de l'Iscle? Horse riding, rafting, archery and canyoning trips from the site. Mountain bike trails from the site (bike hire available). Walk to the ruins of Réallon Fort (one kilometre). Skiing at Réallon Station ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping de l'Iscle?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon