This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Between La Rochelle and Les Sables-d'Olonne
- On the shores of Lac des Guifettes
- Sauna, spa, pool and waterslide
What a lovely Luçon locale: Le Domaine des Guifettes is set between La Rochelle and Les Sables d'Olonne, around the Marais Poitevin salt marshes and on the shores of Lac des Guifettes – it might not be quelle surprise to hear that this is a perfect place for fishing, sailing and canoeing...?
It's all watery on site too, with a sauna, spa, seasonal heated indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor waterslide... Facilities also include a pétanque court, mini golf, a tennis court, ping pong tables and a multisports area.
A kids' club is available in high season, and pedalos can be hired in July and August.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Public transportation nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Large (51-200 sites)
On the A83 take Exit 7 signposted Luçon. In town, follow the signs for Base de Loisirs/Domaine des Guifettes.
The closest train station is Luçon (5km)
La Rochelle Airport (5km)
Once you're away from/out of the water, the nearby town of Luçon should be an early holiday option from Le Domaine des Guifettes, for its cathedral, restaurants, shops and the monastery of St.Philbert. The town market is on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The huge wetland area and salt marshes of Marais Poitevin are another much-visited spot in the region and is now crossed by canals used for rowing boats (it's nicknamed the Green Venice or la Venise Verte, so do find your way there).
Also around, roam around the Côte de Lumière or Coast of Light, the seaside resorts along the coast of the Vendée, and the Luçon -Fontenay Prairie, the peaceful plain around Luçon. Back at Luçon, the Jardin Dumaine built on the site of an old convent is also well worth a look.
- Does Le Domaine des Guifettes have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Le Domaine des Guifettes dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Le Domaine des Guifettes? Once you're away from/out of the water, the nearby town of Luçon should be an early holiday option from Le Domaine des Guifettes, for its cathedral, restaurants, shops and the monastery of ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Le Domaine des Guifettes?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon