This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly campsite in a scenic natural setting
- Heated swimming pool with view over the lake
- Snack bar, free wifi and summer entertainment
What an utter beaut. Family-friendly Camping Le Rouquié du Lac in the Midi-Pyrénées department of Tarn is in a topping a – and twitching – setting, overlooking Lac de la Raviege in the ornithological site of the Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park where over 240 fluttery species reside.
Spectacular views can be had from much of the site, including from the heated pool with its vista over the lake, and it's all in excellent locale for those who like their countryside scenery, woodland hiking and biking, peaceful strolls, more hair-raising adventures like canyoning and climbing, and watersports like waterskiiing and canoeing.
The campsite's wide range of facilities include that heated pool (worth another mention), free wifi, a play area, ping pong tables and a volleyball court. Entertainment is arranged for both adults and kids in high season and eats are covered at the snack bar and grocery shop.
Camping Le Rouquié du Lac also has a laundry room and shower and toilet blocks.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Lake and/or mountain
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
Get into the outdoors in the area around Camping Le Rouquié du Lac, where you'll surely find something for you no matter what flavour of activity you fancy.
The diverse landscapes, spectacular scenery and couple of hundred bird species of the Haut-Languedoc Regional Nature Park are easily reached from the site, as are more viewsome vistas at the Massif du Sidobre mountain area. Several more lakes are within the nature park, such as Raviège, Laouzas, Vézole, Saint Peyres and Lac du Merle.
Canoe and pedal boat hire is available nearby.
- Does Camping Le Rouquié du Lac have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Rouquié du Lac dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Rouquié du Lac? Get into the outdoors in the area around Camping Le Rouquié du Lac, where you'll surely find something for you no matter what flavour of activity you fancy. The diverse landscapes, spectacular ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Rouquié du Lac?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.