This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Friendly, small and well-maintained park in the Lot countryside
- Ideal base for exploring the small villages around
- Heated pools, bar and snack bar
Rev along to the lovely lovely Lot – and then rest and relax once you're there, for this is one of France's most ancient and peaceful places, and home of the Padirac Chasm, gorgeside village Rocamadour and lazy lazy days drifting by canoe along the Lot River.
And in the midst of this little Lot and a short drive from the Les Causses du Quercy Nature Park lies Camping Le Rêve. Naturellement, it's a peaceful place, and is well set for walks and bike rides directly accessible from the site around the villages and aged landscape of the Lot – local gastronomy very much included too.
Le Rêve is a family-run site with up to date facilities including heated swimming and paddling pools to soak in and relax by after a day's hike. The snack bar serves tasty quick meals to have on the outside terrace, and the bar is a lively place to chat to other guests about who walked the furthest that day.
If you're not sure where to start exploring, the Camping Le Rêve team organises guided walks of the area in July and August.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
The Lot part of the Midi-Pyrénées is filled with castles, caves, gorges and small villages and medieval towns with shops and restaurants serving delish local cuisine.
The village of Rocamadour is one of the most visited ancient sites in France and, we firmly say, a must if you're in this part of the world. Main sites to see are the Cité Réligieuse religious buildings via the Grand Escalier staircase, the Plateau of St Michel with its sword fragment allegedly from Roland, and the subterranean church of St Amadour, built in the twelfth century.
The arboretums and eleventh century bridge of Le Vigan and the hillside honey-coloured buildings of Gourdon are also easily reached from Camping Le Rêve; we'd recommend too a trek around Sarlat 25km to Gourdon's north west, with more listed buildings per square metre than any other town in Europe.
- Does Camping Le Rêve have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Rêve dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Rêve? The Lot part of the Midi-Pyrénées is filled with castles, caves, gorges and small villages and medieval towns with shops and restaurants serving delish local cuisine. The village of Rocamadour is one ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Rêve?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 9pm. Please call the park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time. The team will then provide you with the relevant information about your pitch.Read more