This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly campsite
- Swimming pool, paddling pool and lots of activities
- Close to many tourist attractions
Camping La Bourgnatelle is a family-friendly campsite set over 3.5 hectares. The pitches are located on wooded land and are separated by hedges for privacy.
It has all the features you could wish for: a large 200m² pool, a 100m² paddling pool, a children's playground, table tennis, activities and a snack bar.
During high season in July and August the campsite organises a kids' club, football, badminton, water polo and ping pong tournaments as well as regular barbecue nights, quizzes, bingo nights and live music.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Jumbo tent sites
Large (51-200 sites)
The campsite is located by the Cère river, which you cross using a footbridge to access the fortified village of Bretenoux where you find a multitude of shops. Its location makes it a central point for discovering the region.
Must see towns and attractions include:
Rocamadour, Padirac, Autoire, Collonges La Rouge, Turenne and Argentat. VIsit the Chateau De Castelnau or the caves in Lacave and in Lafage. The waterfalls of Gimelle are also worth a visit.
- Does Camping la Bourgnatelle have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping la Bourgnatelle dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping la Bourgnatelle? The campsite is located by the Cère river, which you cross using a footbridge to access the fortified village of Bretenoux where you find a multitude of shops. Its location makes it ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping la Bourgnatelle?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon
Reception is unmanned after 6pm (outside July and August). Please call the site/park using the contact details provided in the booking confirmation email if you are arriving after this time. The team will then provide you with the relevant information about your unit/pitch.Read more