This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Eco-friendly rural glamping site just outside the small town of Sénac
- Views of the Pyrenees and an hour's drive from mountain activities
- Chlorine-free swimming pool, hot tub and communal firepit on site
Travelling light? Settle in for glamping at Eramusk Holidays just outside the Hautes-Pyrénées town of Sénac, and you can get stuck into alfresco adventuring while leaving shelter provision to the pros.
Run by owners Sue and Mark, Eramusk is a peaceful countryside site, close to walking and cycling paths including one of the Tour de France routes, passing nearby. For hardcore hikes as well as adrenaline-based days, canyoning, rafting and via ferrata climbing routes are all among the Pyrenees about an hour's drive away.
Eramusk is run on environmentally-friendly grounds, even down to the oxygen-treated pool which minimises chemical exposure to the local wildlife. It's a laidback place too, all most conducive to days spent lounging in a spot of your choice: a shaded hammock hanging from the cherry tree, perhaps, or a sun lounger on the deck for easy access to cooling dips in the pool... all among spectacular views of the surrounding forest, fields and Pyrenees.
Badminton, table tennis and pétanque are available if you feel a bit more active, you can hire sporting kit from the team to play rugby, football or tennis, and would-be William Tells can sign up for an archery session for an extra charge. As evening falls, the communal firepit is a popular place to be, or you could stay snugly warm with a soak in the hot tub, glass of wine to hand...
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Have a gentle walk or cycle ride around the surrounding country lanes, or stretch your legs in a more hardy manner around the Pyrenees. Those who prefer their views from even higher up can take to the skies in a hot air balloon or ride the cable car up to the top of the Pic du Midi (just over an hour away by car but well worth the drive).
Lourdes 45 minutes away is famed the world over as a pilgrimage destination: visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes, take in the town’s many basilicas and churches, and get an overview by walking up to the hilltop château or riding the funicular up to Pic du Jer, just outside town.
Family-friendly days out within an hour’s drive include the Dungeon of Eagles bird of prey centre in Beaucens, underground wanderings at the Bétharram caves, treetop trails and electric scooter rides at Le Vert en l’Air, and aquatic antics on the waterslides and flumes of Ludina swimming pool.
- Does Eramusk Holidays have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Eramusk Holidays dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Eramusk Holidays? Have a gentle walk or cycle ride around the surrounding country lanes, or stretch your legs in a more hardy manner around the Pyrenees. Those who prefer their views from even higher ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Eramusk Holidays?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon