This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
La Pinède Enchantée is a campsite set on two hectares of land and just four kilometres from Mas Larieu Beach in Argelès-sur-Mer. Have a drink at the bar and relax by the heated swimming pool on one of the deckchairs in the solarium.
Stay in one of our fully-furnished holiday homes. Relax on the terrace and prepare some homemade delicious food in the kitchenette.
Our facilities include a playground, a pétanque court and a playing area including ping pong.
Relax by booking a Jacuzzi session (extra charges apply).
In July and August we will organise evening entertainment.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
On the A9, take the exit signposted Perpignan Sud and follow the directions to Argeles sur Mer. On the D914, take Exit 10 and then the first right at the roundabout. Drive through the garden centre, turn left and continue for approximately 300m.
- Sailing, canoeing and kayaking, diving and many more watersports
- Cycling, mountain biking and walking
- Local markets and restaurants
- Collioure and Banyuls
- Does La Pinède Enchantée have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is La Pinède Enchantée dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near La Pinède Enchantée? - Sailing, canoeing and kayaking, diving and many more watersports - Cycling, mountain biking and walking - Local markets and restaurants - Collioure and Banyuls Read more
When can I check in and check out of La Pinède Enchantée?
High season (05/07 and 30/08): from 3pm to 8pm. Low season: from 5pm to 7pm. Departures: by 10am.Read more