This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Environmentally-friendly site in the Jura mountains
- On-site natural swimming pool, wellness centre and large playground
- Several museums easily accessible nearby
Just a Jura beaut. Domaine Le Chanet is a friendly eco site in the magnif Jura mountains, with magnif amenities and facilities to get stuck into: if the natural pool doesn't do it for you, the wellness centre and the bilingual staff surely will…
The environmentally-friendly vibe at Le Chanet can be seen in the site pool complex, which was built in 2009 to use an entirely ecological approach: crystalline waters rather than chlorine here, ta very much… A wellbeing centre with sauna, wood logs and professional fitness equipment has been added on site too.
The amiable team speaks both French and English and runs a mass of activities for guests of all ages: trips to the local market to buy fresh produce, live entertainment including mini discos and kids' entertainment, and a free kids' club from Sundays to Friday for ages three and over are all on offer; send the kids to this last one to meet new partners in crime from other countries and perhaps – maybe, even – pick up some Francais?
Domaine Le Chanet also has a snack bar/restaurant serving toppingly popular dishes like moules frites and paella, and an outdoor area for those who like to have a cold drink under the sky (oui). A good selection of tasty Jura wines is available at the bar.
The grocery shop sells a large selection of food and fresh pastries.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
What a Jura beaut this area is, around the valley of the Loue river and doted with castles, vineyards and pretty local towns and villages like the nearby village of Ornans. Trout fishing, kayaking and canoeing are all available along the river.
Several local museums specialising in the area are within easy reach, like the Museum of Costume Comtois, which displays local traditional clothing; a grape and wine museum, a cheese museum and a museum dedicated to the painter Gustave Courbet, who was born in the region.
Many hiking trails are all around to explore: pick up info about them as well as a map from the Domaine Le Chanet reception.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Domaine Le Chanet have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Domaine Le Chanet dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Domaine Le Chanet? What a Jura beaut this area is, around the valley of the Loue river and doted with castles, vineyards and pretty local towns and villages like the nearby village of Ornans. Trout … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Domaine Le Chanet?
Camping and touring Arrive: noon – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.