This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quirky accommodation surrounded by greenery
- Enjoy the countryside
- Delicious breakfast and dinner baskets available
Camping Domaine de la Grangée is ideally located in the south Tourraine region with all of the Loire Valley's attractions and the possibility to go fishing in the pond nearby.
It offers two types of unusual accommodation: gypsy caravans and the beautiful Carré d'Étoiles, a cube-shaped microlodge with a transparent dome so you can sleep under the stars in comfort.
The campsite is only a short distance to La Chapelle Blanche Saint Martin, famous for its goat cheese productions.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Leisure/theme park nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
The Beauval Zoo and the Futuroscope park are less than one hour's drive away and you are also close to all the famous Loire castles and vineyards.
Other places to visit are Loches with its rich medieval past and Montrésor with its old fortress and its Renaissance castle.
The Touraine region offers a lot of historical and cultural attractions such as troglodytic houses and the residences of several famous French writers such as Balzac, Georges Sand and Rabelais. Don't forget the various village markets and the local delicacies either!
- Does Domaine de la Grangée have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Domaine de la Grangée dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Domaine de la Grangée? The Beauval Zoo and the Futuroscope park are less than one hour's drive away and you are also close to all the famous Loire castles and vineyards. Other places to visit are ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Domaine de la Grangée?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.