This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Right on the Atlantic coast in the Gulf of Morbihan Regional Park
- Within an hour's drive of Nantes and the prehistoric site of Carnac
- 300 metres from the beach
What a splendidly set site this is – on the Atlantic coast, a short stroll from the beach, in a national park and within easy day trip distance of Brittany cities.
It's a simple saunter of 300 metres from Camping Ty Breiz to the grand old Morbihan beach of Damgan, a wide and handsome length with watersports and a kids' club as well as lifeguards in summer. The beach – and site – is among the wilds of the Gulf of Morbihan Regional Park, around 20 minutes by car from the department capital of Vannes.
The park is about an hour from Nantes and the megalithic site of Carnac, and 90 minutes from Brittany capital Rennes. A bus stop is just down the road for trips to Muzillac and Vannes; for more Morbihan itinerary inspiration, have a chat with the Ty Breiz team at one of the site's three information offices for tips on Morbihan must-sees and dos during your stay.
Accommodation at the site is in smart caravans, which come kitted out with TV and free wifi.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Medium (26-50 sites)
This seaside site is right on the coast in the middle of the Gulf of Morbihan Regional Park, which is dotted with megalithic sites as well as ancient villages and towns lined with historic half-timbered houses. The communes of Vannes, Damgan and La Roche-Bernard are within easy reach by car.
Visit Carnac, well within an hour's drive away, to see its legendary standing stones (a staggering 4,000, and rightly world famed). Then trot along to Carnac's Musée de la Préhistoire to delve into the tale behind the stones and the area's history via exhibitions of almost 7,000 artefacts.
Other attractions a short drive away include the 12th-century Moulin de Pen-Mur paper mill in Muzillac (15 minutes' drive); the Château de Suscinio, built in Sarzeau during the late Middle Ages for the dukes of Brittany, and the 35-hectare zoo and botanical garden of Branféré in Le Guerno, both within 25 minutes.
Take a trip out to Rochefort-en-Terre (35 minutes) to walk up through the village's main street Rue du Porche, passing 17th-century granite houses out to a comely main square.
- Does Camping Ty Breiz have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Ty Breiz dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Ty Breiz? This seaside site is right on the coast in the middle of the Gulf of Morbihan Regional Park, which is dotted with megalithic sites as well as ancient villages and towns lined ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Ty Breiz?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.